52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Japan's Seven & I To Hold News Conference At 0615 Gmt On Change In Head Of 7-Eleven Convenience Store Business - Jiji
Future Retail Signs Deal With 7-Eleven To Operate 7-Eleven Stores In India
Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd - Unit Ito-Yokado Warned By Japan Fair Trade Commission For Consumption Tax-Related Infringement
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd. is a Japan-based holding company engaged in the distribution business. The Company provides convenience stores, general supermarkets, department stores, restaurants, banks, IT services. The Company operates in seven business segments. Domestic Convenience Store segments operates convenience store businesses based on direct management and franchise systems, such as the operation of 7-Eleven stores in Japan. Overseas Convenience Store segment operates convenience stores, such as 7-Eleven overseas. Superstore segment is a retail business that provides food, daily necessities and other items necessary for daily life. Department Store segment conducts retail business. Finance-Related segment is involved in the banking, credit card business and leasing business. Specialty Store segment operates a retail business that provides specialized and distinctive products and services. Others segment is involved in the real estate business.
President, Executive President, Representative Director
Executive Officer, Chief Director of Finance & Accounting, Senior Officer in Finance Planning Unit
Joseph Michael DePinto
President & Chief Executive Officer of Subsidiary, Director
President of Subsidiary, Director
Executive Vice President, Vice President, Chief Director of Digital Strategy Promotion, Representative Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Japan's biggest retail group Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd said it is replacing the head of its 7-Eleven convenience store business, amid pressure to abandon its 24-hour store policy due to a shortage of workers.
Japanese retail group Seven & i Holdings Co on Thursday forecast a weaker-than-expected rise in operating profit for the current fiscal year, citing sluggish consumer spending.
Japan's biggest retail group Seven & i Holdings said it was replacing the head of its 7-Eleven convenience store business, amid pressure to abandon its 24-hour store policy due to a shortage of workers.
Japanese retail group Seven & i Holdings Co Ltd <3382.T> said on Thursday its operating profit rose 2.7 percent year-on-year in the three months through May, bolstered by strong sales at its overseas convenience stores.
Japanese retail group Seven & i Holdings Co Ltd said on Thursday operating profit rose 2.7 percent year-on-year in the three months through May, bolstered by strong sales at its overseas convenience stores.
Japan's Seven & i Holdings Co Ltd <3382.T> said on Thursday it expects operating profit to rise 6 percent in the year through February to reach a record high, as its U.S. convenience store business helps offset cooling sales at home.
* Says it signs business alliance agreement with Seven & I Holdings Co on April 5
Japan's Seven & i Holdings Co Ltd said on Thursday it expects operating profit to rise 6 percent in the year through February, below analyst estimates, as its U.S. convenience store business helps offset cooling sales at home.
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA"-R&I
* Says it forms business alliance with Odakyu Electric Railway Co Ltd and wholly owned unit of Odakyu Electric Railway Co Ltd, on March 8
* SEVEN & I HOLDINGS TO SEE FY PROFIT OF OVER 86 BILLION YEN FROM OVERSEAS CONVENIENCE STORE SEGMENT IF DOLLAR TRADES AT AVERGAE OF 105 YEN - NIKKEI Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says co's unit 7-Eleven Inc acquired convenience store business and partial gasoline retail business from U.S.-based firm Sunoco LP on Jan. 23, at the price of $3.11 billion (345.2 billion yen)
Seven & i Holdings Co Ltd <3382.T>, the Tokyo-based parent company of the 7-Eleven network of stores, agreed to sell and divest some of its stores in its proposed $3.3 billion acquisition of 1,100 Sunoco LP <SUN.N> outlets, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said Friday.
Seven & i Holdings Co Ltd , the Tokyo-based parent company of the 7-Eleven network of stores, agreed to sell and divest some fuel outlets in its proposed $3.3 billion acquisition of 1,100 Sunoco LP outlets, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said Friday.
* Q2 operating profit hits record Y110.3 bln, beats consensus
Japan's Seven & i Holdings Co Ltd on Thursday said its operating profit rose 7.2 percent in the six months ended August, helped by a steady growth in sales across its 7-Eleven convenience stores.
* Says unit will close Chiba-based store and Kanagawa-based store on Feb. 28, 2019
* Says its Tokyo-based unit SEVEN-ELEVEN JAPAN CO.,LTD received administrative order from Japan Fair Trade Commission on July 21, due to violation of Act Against Delay in Payment of Subcontract Proceeds
* Announces business tie-up with mail-order firm Askul (Adds context)
* Says it signs a business alliance agreement with Askul Corp on July 6
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.