52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Mitsui Fudosan Logistics Park to issue 774 new units through private placement
Mitsui Fudosan Logistics Park says price of new units
Mitsui Fudosan Logistics Park to issue new investment units
Mitsui Fudosan Logistics Park Inc is a real estate investment trust (REIT) company. It aims to achieve sustainable growth in asset and stable earnings from mid- to long-term perspectives. The Trust mainly invests in logistics facilities and other real estate assets in Japan, as well as in overseas. Its property portfolios include GLP/MFLP Ichikawa Shiohama, MFLP Kuki, MFLP Yokohama Daikoku, MFLP Yashio, MFLP Atsugi, MFLP Funabashi Nishiura, MFLP Kashiwa, MFLP Sakai, MFIP Inzai. The asset manager of the Trust is Mitsui Fudosan Logistics REIT Management Co., Ltd..
Real Estate Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Says it will issue 774 new units through private placement, instead of 2,000 units previously, to Daiwa Securities Co. Ltd.
Mitsui Fudosan Logistics Park Inc. EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months to 6 months to Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018 LATEST PRIOR FORECAST FORECAST Revenues 3.13 2.62 Net 1.40 1.16 Div 5,285 yen 5,177 yen To see Company Overview page, click reuters...
* Says it plans to issue 38,000 units via public offering, with payment date on Feb. 1 and transaction date on Feb. 2
* Says it plans to acquire trust beneficial rights of properties, for totaling 19.56 billion yen
Mitsui Fudosan Logistics Park Inc. FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months 6 months 6 months ended Jul 31, 2017 ended Jan 31, 2017 to Jan 31, 2018 LATEST PRIOR COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST Revenues 2.55 2.38 2.63 (+6.9 pct ) (+3.2 pct ) Net...
* Says it will take out 700 million yen loan from The Bank of Fukuoka and 500 million yen loan from Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited, and maturity date on Nov. 6 and Dec. 4 respectively
* Says it will acquire 40 percent interest in Aichi-based property for 3.25 billion yen, effective Aug. 4
Mitsui Fudosan Logistics Park Inc. EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months to 6 months to Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018 LATEST PRIOR FORECAST FORECAST Revenues 2.63 2.52 Net 1.16 1.11 Div 5,182 yen 4,936 yen To see Company Overview page, click reuters...
Mitsui Fudosan Logistics Park Inc. FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 10 months and 28 days 6 months ended Jan 31, 2017 to Jul 31, 2017 LATEST COMPANY RESULTS FORECAST Revenues 2.38 2.53 (+6.2 pct ) Net 1.11 1.10 (-0.9 pct ) Div 4,955 yen 4,913 yen...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.