52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
China International Capital Applies To Increase Size Of $10 Bln Medium Term Note Programme
CICC's Shanghai IPO 2,846.60 Times Oversubscribed
China International Capital Corporation Sets Pricing For Shanghai IPO
China International Capital Corporation Limited is principally engaged in investment banking, equity sales and trading, fixed income, commodities and currencies (FICC), wealth management and investment management. The Company operates its business through six segments. The Investment Banking segment is engaged in the provision of investment banking services. The Equity Sales and Trading segment is engaged in the provision of equity sales and trading services. The FICC segment is engaged in the trading of financial products and the provision of product structuring, fixed income distribution and futures brokerage services. The Wealth Management segment is engaged in the provision of wealth management products and services. The Investment Management segment is engaged in the design and provision of asset management products and services. The Others segment is engaged in other businesses and back-office support business.
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director, Chairman of the Management Committee
King Fung Wong
Chief Financial Officer and Member of the Management Committee
Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Management Committee
Chief Technology Officer, Head of Information Technology Department
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
China International Capital Corp Ltd (CICC), the country's oldest investment bank, will kick off its Shanghai public share sale on Wednesday, seeking to raise an estimated $1 billion for expansion.
Hong Kong-listed China International Capital Corp Ltd (CICC) said on Monday it will conduct price consultation with investors this week ahead of a Shanghai listing, as the Chinese investment bank seeks fresh capital for expansion.
China's securities regulator said it has reprimanded two China International Capital Corporation Ltd bankers for improperly altering documents for a company they were advising for a listing on China's new technology board.
* ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING HAS BOUGHT 117.08 MLN H-SHARE OF CHINA INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL AT AVERAGE HK$15.5 PER SHARE ON FEB 14 - HKEX FILING
* RECEIVED REPLY REGARDING CONDUCTING PILOT CROSS-BORDER BUSINESSES BY CHINA INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL CORP LTD FROM CSRC
* SAYS TO ISSUE SECOND TRANCHE OF 2018 NON-PUBLICLY ISSUED CORPORATE BONDS WORTH UP TO 2.0 BILLION YUAN ($318.65 million) Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2qNsGzP Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2765 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS TO ISSUE 5-YEAR BONDS WORTH 1.0 BILLION YUAN ($159.05 million) Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2H9F1ta Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2875 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
China International Capital Corp Ltd (CICC) said its biggest shareholder, Central Huijin Investment Co, has put up for sale a roughly 9.5 percent stake in the company worth about 5 billion yuan ($796.80 million).
* SHAREHOLDER OFFERED TO PUBLICLY SELL ITS 398.5 MILLION DOMESTIC SHARES IN COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO WELCOMES INVESTMENT LED BY CHINA INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL CORPORATION LIMITED
* IFEL TO SELL IFEL UNDERLYING ASSETS FOR RMB1.60 BILLION TO CHINA INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL CORPORATION LTD
* MAANA SAYS RAISES $28 MILLION FROM CHINA INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL CORP, EIGHT SQUARE CAPITAL AND NEW INVESTORS INCLUDE, ACCENTURE VENTURES, AND SINO CAPITAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* 9-month net profit attributable RMB 1.95 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Singapore's GIC Private Ltd Sells 23 million shares of China International Capital Corp at an average off-exchange price per share of HK$16.46 on Nov 8 - HKEx filing
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.