52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Uzabase unit to set up JV with Dentsu
Uzabase to take out loans and issue first series unsecured bonds
Uzabase sets up Tokyo-based unit
Uzabase,Inc. is a Japan-based company principally engaged in the provision of information platforms which support business activities' decision-making on Websites. The Company operates its business through two business segments. The 'SPEEDA' business is involved in the provision of the Company’s own platform 'SPEEDA' for financial institutions, operating companies, universities and research institutions. 'SPEEDA' is involved in the provision of financial data, statistical data, analysis reports and other information which can be used while doing analysis of companies and industries. The 'NewsPicks' business is involved in the provision of economic news’ platform through the Company’s subsidiary NewsPicks, Inc. The platform is also involved in the provision of social networking features.
13F, Tri-Seven Roppongi, 7-7-7, Roppongi
President, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director
President, Representative Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Japanese media company Uzabase Inc <3966.T> on Monday said it has agreed to buy business news website Quartz from U.S. peer Atlantic Media in a deal valued at $75 million to $110 million as it looks to accelerate its overseas expansion.
* Says it will take out loans of 2 billion yen in total and issue first series unsecured bonds worth 300 million yen in March
* Says it sets up Tokyo-based wholly owned unit on Feb. 16, which is engaged in investment and operation support of venture business
* Says it appointed Yusuke Umeda as new president, to succeed Ryosuke Niino, effective Nov. 1
* Says it will transfer planning and operation business of FORCAS, a service that mainly supports Account Based Marketing and Predictive Marketing, to its wholly owned unit, which will be established on Aug. 16
* Says top shareholder, CCO of the co, decreased voting power in the co to 20.9 percent, from 24.6 percent
* Says its unit NewsPicks Inc plans a business alliance through a joint venture NewsPicks USA, LLC, with U.S.-based firm Dow Jones & Company, Inc., in New York
* Says it to issue 110,400 shares at the price of 254,935,680 yen in total via private placement to Mizuho Securities Co., Ltd.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.