for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up

Kenedix Inc

4321.T

Latest Trade

573.00JPY

Change

-4.00(-0.69%)

Volume

585,900

Today's Range

573.00

 - 

582.00

52 Week Range

430.00

 - 

616.00

As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay

Latest Developments

Kenedix To Sell Trust Beneficiary Rights Of 5 Residential Properties In Tokyo For 12.14 Billion Yen

Jan 10 (Reuters) - Japan's Kenedix Inc <4321.T>::TO SELL TRUST BENEFICIARY RIGHTS OF 5 RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES IN TOKYO FOR 12.14 BILLION YEN.TO RECORD 10.9 BILLION YEN REVENUE FROM SALE, NO CHANGE NOW TO 2018 CONSOLIDATED FORECAST.

Kenedix says notice of change in subsidiary due to Silent Partnership Investment in retail facility

Nov 14(Reuters) - Kenedix Inc <4321.T>:Says it has decided to make a silent partnership (tokumei kumiai) investment in KRF74 Godo Kaisha, a special purpose company (SPC) that will purchase trust beneficiary rights backed by a retail facility from Kenedix Retail REIT Corp <<<3453.T>>>.KRF74 plans to purchase 49 percent of the quasi co-ownership of the trust beneficiary rights in December 2018 and the remaining 51 percent in April 2019, and KRF74 is expected to become a consolidated subsidiary of the company .Purchase price at 5.98 billion yen .

Kenedix announces notice of change in subsidiary due to investment in fund

Nov 14(Reuters) - Kenedix Inc <4321.T>:Says Kenedix, Inc. has decided to invest in KDA CAPITAL SQUARE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP (KDA Fund) via Kenedix Asia Pte Ltd. (KDA), a wholly owned subsidiary in Singapore, to acquire income properties in Southeast Asia.Says it will hold 75.6 percent stake (S$93 million worth investment)in KDA Fund after the investment .

Kenedix to retire treasury shares

Nov 9(Reuters) - Kenedix Inc <4321.T>:Says it plans to retire 14.7 million shares (6.1 percent of outstanding) of its common stock on Dec. 12.

Kenedix to transfer partial asset management business to wholly owned real estate unit

Sept 27 (Reuters) - Kenedix Inc <4321.T>:Says it will transfer partial asset management business to a wholly owned real estate unit, effective Nov. 1.

Kenedix completes share repurchase

July 11(Reuters) - Kenedix Inc <4321.T>:Says it completes repurchase of 7.5 million shares of its common stock.Shares repurchased at the price of 5 billion yen in total, from June 1 to July 11 .

Kenedix to sell Kyoto-based asset for 760 mln yen

June 14 (Reuters) - Kenedix Inc <4321.T> ::Says it plans to sell a Kyoto-based asset (now is used for health care facility) at price of 760 million yen, on July 6.

Kenedix units to sell properties for 35.34 bln yen

May 21(Reuters) - Kenedix Inc <4321.T>:Says its units plan to sell six rental houses, a Chiba-based hotel and a Hokkaido-based hotel, for 35.34 billion yen in total.Transaction date for the six rental houses will be on June 5, transaction date for the Chiba-based hotel will be on May 31, and transaction date for the Hokkaido-based hotel will be on Nov. 30.

Kenedix to repurchase up to 9 mln shares for up to 5 bln yen

May 11(Reuters) - Kenedix Inc <4321.T>:Says it plans to buy back 9 million shares (3.8 percent stake)for up to 5 billion yen in total, from June 1 to Sept. 28.

Kenedix to set up unit to transfer private funds business to it

April 26 (Reuters) - Kenedix Inc <4321.T>:Says co plans to set up a Tokyo-based wholly owned unit in May, to transfer private funds business to it.Says the new unit will be capitalized at 90 million yen .

Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.

for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up