52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Insplorion Sells Acoulyte Instrument To Kao Corporation
Kao To Buy Back Up To 1.4 Percent Of Shares Worth 50 Billion Yen Through June 21
Kao Corp Expected To Report Operating Profit Of Around 210 Bln Yen ($1.9 Bln) For 2018 - Nikkei
Kao Corporation is a Japan-based company engaged in the manufacture and sale of consumer products and chemical products. The Company operates in five business segments. Cosmetic segment produces counseling cosmetics and self-cosmetics. Skin Care & Hair Care segment produces skin care products, such as makeup soaps, facial cleansers and whole-body cleaners, as well as hair care products, such as shampoos, rinses and hair styling agents. Human Health Care segment produces food and beverage products, sanitary products and personal health products such as bath salts, toothpastes and toothbrushes. Fabric & Home Care segment produces fabric care products, such as laundry detergents and laundry finishes, as well as home care products, such as kitchen detergents and household detergents. The above four business segments are included in the consumer products business. Chemicals segment manufactures and sells fats and oils products, functional materials products and specialty chemicals products.
Personal & Household Prods.
1-14-10, Nihombashi Kayaba-cho
Executive President, Representative Director
Senior Managing Executive Officer, Representative Director
Senior Managing Executive Officer, Executive President of Subsidiary, Representative Director
Managing Executive Officer, Director
Managing Executive Officer, Chairman of Subsidiary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Like many urban Chinese professionals with young children, Shenzhen-based fintech executive Jacob Cao is a fan of Japanese diaper brands including Kao Corp's <4452.T> Merries.
Japan's Nikkei rose to 4-1/2-month high on Thursday as a bevy of corporate earnings turned out to be less bad than some investors had feared and selling ahead of the long holiday eased.
* JAPAN'S KAO SAYS TO BUY BACK UP TO 1.4 PERCENT OF OWN SHARES WORTH 50 BILLION YEN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HUI LAP SHUN JOHN HAS RESIGNED AS A NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AND CHAIRMAN
* KAO, DE-TSAN REDESIGNATED AS EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* KAO CORP'S OPERATING PROFIT FOR THE YEAR ENDED DECEMBER APPARENTLY CAME TO AROUND 204 BILLION YEN - NIKKEI
* Says Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA" -R&I
* Kao likely logged a group operating profit of about 87 billion yen for the six months ended June - Nikkei
Kao Corp * Says it will retire 9 million shares on March 1 Source text in Japanese:https://goo.gl/cJqIZm Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)
* Kao Corp likely raised group operating profit 10% in 2016 to about 190 billion yen - Nikkei
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.