52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
GSK Long-Acting HIV Injection Meets Goal In Late Stage Study
Shionogi & Co Adjusts Conversion Value For Euro-Yen Denominated Convertible Bonds Maturing In 2019
Shionogi & Co Ltd - Purchased All Outstanding Shares Of Pionnier Following Conclusion Of Latest Joint Study
Shionogi & Co., Ltd. is a Japan-based pharmaceutical company, mainly engaged in the research, development, purchase, manufacture and sale of pharmaceuticals, as well as pharmaceutical-related businesses. The Company mainly provides its products and services in Japan, Europe and North America markets.
3-1-8, Dosho-machi, Chuo-ku
Chairman of the Board, Representative Director
President, Representative Director
Vice President, Director
Senior Executive Officer
Senior Executive Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
For much of its 141-year history, Japan's Shionogi & Co Ltd <4507.T> has played safe when selling its drugs in the United States and other overseas markets - relying on bigger partners to promote its products and avoiding the cost of maintaining a large sales force.
Japanese drugmaker Shionogi & Co Ltd forecast a 6.1 percent jump in full-year operating profit to what would be its fifth straight record high, underpinned by strong royalty income from its HIV drugs.
Japanese drugmaker Shionogi & Co Ltd expects its annual operating profit to rise 6.1 percent, it said on Thursday, underpinned by strong royalty income from its HIV drugs.
* SHIONOGI & CO LTD ANNOUNCES AGREEMENTS ON COLLABORATIVE RESEARCH WITH PEPTIDREAM INC FOR NEW PEPTIDE DRUG CONJUGATE (PDC) DISCOVERY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Japan's Shionogi & Co Ltd aims to double the global market for flu treatment with its drug Xofluza, the first flu drug approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration agency in nearly 20 years, its chief executive said.
Japan's Shionogi & Co Ltd and Swiss drugmaker Roche won U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for their flu treatment, the first new flu drug approved by the agency in nearly 20 years.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Tuesday approved Japan-based Shionogi & Co Ltd's treatment for low blood-platelet count or thrombocytopenia in patients with chronic liver disease.
* Says it completed retirement of 5 million shares (1.5 percent stake) of its common stock on March 12
* SHIONOGI ANNOUNCES FDA NEW DRUG APPLICATION (NDA) AND EMA MARKETING AUTHORIZATION APPLICATION (MAA) ACCEPTANCES FOR LUSUTROMBOPAG (S-888711)
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A+" -R&I
* Says it will repurchase up to 4.8 million shares, representing 1.5 percent of outstanding
* Says it signed business and capital alliance agreement with Shionogi & Co Ltd on Oct. 31
* Shionogi inc - co, Purdue Pharma L.P. announce that Symproic (naldemedine) 0.2 mg tablets are now available throughout United States
* Shionogi & Co Ltd - Lusutrombopag met primary and all pre-specified important secondary endpoints in a global phase 3 study
Shire Plc and Shionogi & Co Ltd said a drug to treat ADHD in adults had met its main goal in a late-stage trial in Japan, bringing it one step closer to approval in the world's third-biggest market for ADHD treatments.
* SHIRE AND SHIONOGI ANNOUNCE POSITIVE TOPLINE RESULTS FOR INTUNIV EVALUATED IN PHASE 3 CLINICAL TRIAL IN ADULTS WITH ADHD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* Shionogi - announces positive top-line results for s-033188 phase 3 study (capstone-1) in otherwise healthy influenza patients
* Says it lowers the conversion price for 2019 due euro-yen denominated convertible bonds to 4,150.9 yen per share, from 4,167.5 yen per share, effective April 1
* Says it has entered into a technology license agreement with Osaka-based Shionogi & Co Ltd, to nonexclusively license PeptiDream’s proprietary Peptide discovery platform system (PDPS) technology
* Takeda Pharmaceutical and Shionogi & Co. with three other Japanese drug companies to develop treatment techniques to combat Dementia
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.