52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Mitsubishi Chemical: To Spend $4.5 Bln To Buy Rest Of Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
Viela Bio Enters Strategic Collaboration With Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
EU Medicines Agency Says Application For Initial Marketing Authorization For Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma's Radicava (Edaravone) Has Been Withdrawn
Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation is a Japan-based company mainly engaged in the manufacture and sale of pharmaceutical products. The medical supplies business is engaged in the research, development, manufacture and sale of ethical pharmaceutical and non-prescription drugs. The Company’s subsidiaries receive raw materials from the company and sell products locally.
3-2-10, Dosho-machi, Chuo-ku
Executive President, President, Representative Director
Chief Compliance Officer, Executive Officer, Director of Pharmaceutical Affairs
Senior Managing Executive Officer, Representative Director
Managing Executive Officer, Director
Managing Executive Officer, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corp <4188.T>, Japan's largest chemical maker, said on Monday it will pay 491.8 billion yen ($4.51 billion) to make Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corp <4508.T> a fully owned subsidiary.
* SAYS NOVARTIS PHARMA HAS FILED REQUEST FOR ARBITRATION AGAINST IT
* ANNOUNCES RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT COLLABORATION WITH MITSUBISHI TANABE PHARMA CORPORATION TO PRODUCE TWO TARGET PROTEINS IN C1
* Says it notified Kolon Life Secience, Inc. (KLS) that the co seeks to cancel the license agreement between the co and KLS for Invossa, a cell therapy product for improvement of knee osteoarthritis symptoms
Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corp * Says it completed purchase of NeuroDerm Ltd * Purchase plan was announced on July 24 Source text in Japanese:https://goo.gl/LcG5Lm Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)
* Says it sold 100 percent stake in a drug sales unit to Nipro, on Oct. 1
* Neuroderm announces extraordinary general meeting of shareholders to approve acquisition by Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Japan's Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corp <4508.T> has agreed to buy Israeli drug maker Neuroderm <NDRM.O> for $1.1 billion in cash as part of a strategy to grow its business in the United States.
Japan's Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corp said on Monday it will acquire Israeli drug maker Neuroderm for $1.1 billion in an all-cash deal to expand its overseas business.
* Says its consolidated subsidiary Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corp will buy NeuroDerm Ltd, for about $1.1 billion (about 124.1 billion yen), $39 per share, effective October
* Neuroderm enters definitive agreement to be acquired by Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma corporation for US$1.1 billion in cash
* Says Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A+" -R&I
The Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corp's treatment for fatal neurological disorder amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), marking the first such U.S. regulatory approval in more than two decades.
* Says the co will transfer generic drug business and part of long-listed drugs business to its wholly owned unit, an Osaka-based drug sales firm, via company division
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.