52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Seikagaku says clinical trial for SI-449
Seikagaku announces new drug application approval of hernicore® 1.25 units for intradiscal injection in Japan
Seikagaku initiates a phase III clinical trial (additional study) in the U.S. for SI-6603
SEIKAGAKU CORPORATION is principally engaged in the research, development, purchase, manufacture and sale of pharmaceutical products and limulus amebocyte lysate (LAL). The Company operates in two business segments. The Pharmaceutical business segment provides hyaluronan-based medicines for joint function improvement, ophthalmic operation boosters and submucosal injection materials for endoscopes, as well as drug substances for various pharmaceuticals. The LAL business segment provides reagents for measuring endotoxin.
Biotechnology & Drugs
10F, Marunouchi Center Bldg
President, Chief Director of Production, Representative Director
Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Business Promotion, Director
Managing Executive Officer, Director of Production Technology in Main Production Unit, Director of General Affairs
Senior Executive Officer, Director of Business Planning, Director
Senior Executive Officer, Chief Director of Research & Development, Director of Clinical Development, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Says it announced that the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare has approved the new drug application of HERNICORE® 1.25 units for intradiscal injection in Japan, indicated for the treatment of lumbar disc herniation
* Says it will initiate a Phase III clinical trial (additional study) in the U.S. for SI-6603, indicated for the treatment of radicular leg pain (i.e. sciatica) due to a lumbar disc herniation.
* Says it signed collaborative research contract with SEIKAGAKU CORPORATION
* Says it announces the start of phase II study of SI-613 in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee, in the U.S.
* Says Seikagaku Corp and Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. have reached a basic agreement related toco-development and marketing collaboration on SI-613 under development by Seikagaku for the treatment of osteoarthritis in Japan
* Say it signed an agreement with Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. to grant Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. the exclusive distribution rights in the U.S. on the joint function improver "VISCO-3TM"
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.