52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Shiseido Merges Consolidated Subsidiaries Bare Escentuals And Bare Escentuals Beauty Into Shiseido Americas Corporation Effective Jan 1
Shiseido Says Toshiyuki Shiga Has Resigned As External Director Candidate For Personal Reasons
Shiseido Looks To Asia For 50 Pct Growth Of Namesake Brand - Nikkei
Shiseido Company, Limited is a Japan-based company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cosmetics, toiletries, personal care products, barber and beauty products. The Company operates in seven business segments. Japan segment sells of cosmetics, toiletries, personal care products, beauty food and over-the-counter drugs in Japan. China segment and Asia Pacific segment manufacture and sell cosmetics, toiletries and personal care products respectively in China and Asia-Oceania region excluding Japan and China. Americas and Europe segment manufacture and sell cosmetics and toiletries respectively in the Americas, as well as Europe & the Middle East & Africa. Travel Retail segment sells cosmetics and toiletries in duty free shops around the world except Japan. Professional segment sells barber and beauty products in Japan, China and Asia. The Company also conducts the frontier science business of cosmetic raw materials and medical drugs, as well as the food and beverage business.
Personal & Household Prods.
Executive President, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Officer
Vice President, Chief Innovation Officer, Representative Director
Managing Director, Chief People Officer, Chief Social Value Creation Officer
Managing Executive Officer, President of Subsidiary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Market looks for U.S.-China trade war comments in State of the Union address
* SHISEIDO CO LTD PLANS MORE THAN 300 BILLION YEN IN CAPITAL EXPENDITURES THROUGH FISCAL 2020 - NIKKEI
* SHISEIDO CO LTD BUYS SYNTHETIC SKIN OPERATIONS FROM OLIVO LABORATORIES IN DEAL SEEN TO BE WORTH TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS - NIKKEI Source text:(http://s.nikkei.com/2D5TwLs) Further company coverage:
Japan's Nikkei share average rose on Thursday, as buyers stepped back in for bargains following six straight days of losses, with SoftBank gaining after a report that it plans to invest as much as $25 billion in Saudi Arabia.
German consumer goods maker Henkel <HNKG_p.DE> has agreed to buy Zotos International from Japan's Shiseido Company <4911.T> for $485 million to further grow its footprint in the U.S. professional hair-care sector.
* Says it plans to sell entire shares of U.S.-based unit Zotos International Inc and related business assets to Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, for $485 million
* Says to invest up to 40 billion yen ($354 million) for new factory in Tochigi, Japan, to make skincare and other products Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 113.0100 yen) (Reporting By Chris Gallagher)
* Says co plans to transfer chromatography business to Kyoto-based wholly owned unit on Dec. 1
* Says it has decided to voluntarily recall Killer Wink Gel Liner products of its self-selection makeup brand, INTEGRATE, as select products have been found to contain specks of plastic in the eyeliner core due to production deficiency
* Says it will sell all shares of Kyoto-based unit, which is engaged in manufacture and sale of analytical instruments, and chromatography business related assets to Osaka Soda Co Ltd , with undisclosed price, effective Dec. 1
Japanese stocks finished slightly lower after a choppy session on Thursday, as investors kept a wary watch on tension over North Korea ahead of Japan's long weekend.
* Shiseido to release its Nars brand in China; expects Chinese sales to improve 14 pct on a local currency basis in 2017 - Nikkei Source text (http://s.nikkei.com/2uOdNQO) Further company coverage:
* Says it decided to voluntarily recall three of its sunscreen products
* Says it have decided to voluntarily recall the affected products, which was specifically produced at Kuki Factory between January and July of 2017
* Says it will acquire all share of KINARI inc. from Shiseido Co Ltd
* Says it completes establishment of JV named as Kodomology Co Ltd, jointly with Shiseido Co Ltd
* Says it to set up JV with Shiseido Co Ltd, for undertaking management of workplace nursery business
* Says co's wholly owned units Shiseido Japan Co Ltd and FT Shiseido Co Ltd will take over the overseas brand management functions (excluding the Za brand) owned by the Company's global cosmetics and personal care brands division through a company split
* Says co's wholly owned unit Shiseido Japan Co Ltd plans to merge with co's another wholly owned unit Shiseido Information Network Co Ltd, effective on Jan. 1, 2017
* Says co's wholly owned unit d'icilà Co Ltd plans to transfer marketing, sales, and planning & management functions to co's another wholly owned unit Shiseido Japan Co Ltd, effective Jan. 1, 2017
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.