52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Fancl Completes Share Repurchase
Fancl to repurchase up to 8.5 mln shares for 22 bln yen
Fancl to merge with Nagano-based unit
FANCL CORPORATION is mainly engaged in the manufacture and sale of cosmetics and nutritional supplements. The Company operates in three business segments. The Cosmetic segment offers preservative-free cosmetics, as well as provides cosmetics of original equipment manufacturer (OEM). The Nutritional supplement segment offers various health food. The Others segment is involved in the mail order business of health appliances and home miscellaneous goods, the purchase and sale of miscellaneous goods and accessories, as well as the manufacture and sale of germinated brown rice and kale juice. As of March 31, 2014, the Company had 15 subsidiaries and two associated companies.
Personal & Household Prods.
89-1, Yamashita-cho, Naka-ku
Chairman of the Executive Board, Founder, Representative Director
Executive President, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Director of Marketing, Representative Director
Vice Chairman of the Executive Board, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Executive Officer, Chief Dir of Business Planning, Dir
Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Store Sales, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Japanese brewer Kirin Holdings Co Ltd <2503.T> said on Tuesday it would take a 30.3% stake in cosmetics company Fancl Corp <4921.T> for 129 billion yen ($1.21 billion) as it reduces its exposure to the shrinking domestic beer market.
Japanese brewer Kirin Holdings Co Ltd said on Tuesday it would take a 30.3% stake in cosmetics company Fancl Corp for 129 billion yen ($1.21 billion) as it reduces its exposure to the shrinking domestic beer market.
* Says Nagano-based germinated brown rice unit will transfer germinated brown rice business to Chiba-based unit, which is engaged in manufacture of cosmetics and health foods,
* Fancl Corp's nutritional supplements segment sees FY operating profit of 1.1 billion yen and FY sales growth of 11pct to 35.5 billion yen- Nikkei Source :(http://s.nikkei.com/2rNONpi) Further company coverage:
* Says it will sign a distributorship agreement with a China-based company, which is mainly engaged in import and export of food and medicine material, providing of international medical technology, as well as operation of public hospital
Fancl Corp : * Says it names Kazuyuki Shimada as president and CEO * Says effective April 1 Source text in Japanese:https://goo.gl/234TKz Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)
* Says the co plans to merge two wholly owned units on April 1
* Says it entered into agreement with Fancl Corp to jointly develop human iPS cells since Nov. 16
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.