52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Japan's Idemitsu Says To Postpone FY Earnings Announcement To May 26
Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd - Revises FY2019/20 Group Net Earnings Estimate To 25 Billion Yen Loss From 100 Billion Yen Profit
Idemitsu Says Aims For Net Profit Of 175 Bln Yen In FY2022, Final Year Of Mid-Term Plan
Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd. is a supplier of petroleum and petrochemical. The Company operates in three business segments. The Petroleum Product segment is engaged in the import, refining, transportation, storage and wholesale of petroleum products and service station (SS)-related products, the transportation and storage of crude oil and petroleum products, the manufacture and sale of lubricant. The Petrochemical Product segment manufactures and sells petrochemical products. The Resource segment is involved in the research, exploration, development and sale of petroleum resources, coal, uranium and geothermal resources. The Company is also engaged in the import, purchase and sale of liquefied petroleum (LP) gas, the manufacture and sale of electronic materials, the provision of insurance agency and credit card services, among others.
Oil & Gas Operations
Chairman of the Board, Representative Director
President, Executive President, Representative Director
Vice Chairman of the Board, Vice Chairman of the Executive Board, Representative Director
Executive Officer, Director of Finance
Executive Vice President, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
At SK Energy's largest refinery in South Korea, engineers are rushing to complete a new processing unit ahead of schedule as the firm looks to boost sales of low-emission fuels before new marine fuel standards take effect in just one month.
* Japan's No.2 oil refiner Idemitsu Kosan Co is not expecting any supply disruption as it is getting alternative supplies from the Middle East and others to replace sanctions-hit Iranian oil, an executive said on Wednesday.
Japanese oil refiner Idemitsu Kosan <5019.T> on Tuesday finalised a deal to buy out Showa Shell Sekiyu <5002.T> through a share swap in a deal worth about $5.6 billion.
Japanese oil refiners Idemitsu Kosan and Showa Shell Sekiyu said on Tuesday they had agreed to merge on April 1 next year, after Idemitsu's founding family dropped its long-standing opposition to the plan.
Japanese oil refiners Idemitsu Kosan and Showa Shell Sekiyu said on Tuesday they had agreed to merge in April next year, after Idemitsu's founding family dropped its long-standing opposition to the plan.
* Japanese oil refiners Idemitsu Kosan and Showa Shell Sekiyu said on Tuesday that Idemitsu Chairman Takashi Tsukioka and Showa Shell CEO Tsuyoshi Kameoka would brief on their integration at 0230 GMT.
Shares of Showa Shell fell as much as 6 percent early Thursday after soaring to a record high a day earlier on a media report that Idemitsu Kosan's founding family would drop its opposition to plans for a merger with its Japanese rival.
Idemitsu's founding family will drop its opposition to plans for a merger of Idemitsu Kosan <5019.T> and Showa Shell Sekiyu <5002.T>, paving the way for the Japanese oil firms to combine, the Nikkei reported.
Idemitsu Kosan Co's founding family will drop its opposition to plans for a merger with Showa Shell Sekiyu KK after a long standoff, paving the way for the Japanese oil firms to combine next spring, Nikkei reported on Wednesday.
* Size of Oasis stakes in Idemitsu, Showa Shell not disclosed
Hong Kong-based Oasis Management has taken a stake in Japanese oil refiner Idemitsu Kosan Co with the aim of spurring a planned merger with a rival, the founder of the activist investment fund told the Nikkei business daily.
Japan's Idemitsu Kosan <5019.T> does not expect to close any domestic oil refineries as part of its long-delayed merger with smaller rival Showa Shell Sekiyu <5002.T> even as local demand for oil continues to fall.
* MAIL ORDER BUSINESS IS TRANSFERRED TO NETHERLANDS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
PetroVietnam Oil Corp <OIL.HNO> is in talks to sell a 44.72 percent stake to strategic investors later this year, after its $184 million initial public offering in January, its parent Vietnam Oil and Gas Group, or PetroVietnam, said on Wednesday.
* The commercial start-up of Vietnam's 200,000 barrels-per-day (bpd) Nghi Son oil refinery is slightly delayed from current schedule of the first quarter of 2018, project participant Idemitsu Kosan's Executive Vice President Shunichi Kito told reporters on Wednesday
* AKCEA COMPLETES ENROLLMENT IN PHASE 2B STUDY OF AKCEA-APO(A)-LRX Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Japanese oil refiners Idemitsu Kosan and Showa Shell Sekiyu have started work to integrate the so-called loading programmes through which they purchase crude, Idemitsu's CEO said
The founding family of Japanese petroleum company, Idemitsu Kosan <5019.T>, locked in a battle with the firm's management over a proposed integration with a smaller rival, said it had further increased its stake in the Japanese refiner by about half a percentage point to...
* Japanese refiners Idemitsu Kosan and Showa Shell Sekiyu said on Friday they expect to cost cuts by 8 billion yen ($71 million) in the first year of their business alliance that started last April
* Merger plan opposed by Idemitsu's founding family (Adds comment, detail)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.