52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Yokohama Rubber to set up unit in Tokyo
Yokohama Rubber to raise production capacity for passenger-car tires in China - Nikkei
Yokohama Rubber updates on fire incident at plant of wholly-owned unit
The Yokohama Rubber Company, Limited operates tire, MB and ATG businesses. The Company operates through three business segments. The Tire segment is mainly engaged in the manufacture and sale of tire tubes, aluminum wheels and automobile products for cars, trucks, buses, construction vehicles and industrial vehicles. The MB segment is engaged in the manufacture and sale of conveyor belts, rubber plates, hoses, fenders, oil spill booms, marine hoses, moldings, air springs, highway joints, bridge rubber bearings, building seismic isolation laminated rubber, waterproof materials, water stop materials, insulation and vibration control products, adhesives, sealing materials and aerospace parts, among others. The ATG segment provides tires for agriculture, industrial vehicles, construction vehicles and forestry machineries. The Company is also engaged in the manufacture and sale of sports goods, the provision of information processing services, as well as real estate leasing business.
President, Representative Director
Senior Managing Executive Officer, Director of Industrial Materials Business, Director of Hematite Business, Director
Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chairman & President of Subsidiaries
Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Tire Direct Demand Sales
Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Business Management, Director of Legal Affairs, President of Subsidiary, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Year to NEXT Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2018 YEAR LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST H1 FORECAST Sales 668.05 596.19 670.00 310.00...
* Says it will set up a wholly owned unit, which will be mainly engaged in holding shares of the company's a part of units, in Tokyo, on Dec. 27
* Yokohama rubber to raise production capacity for passenger-car tires in china to 13.6 million units a year by 2020; to cost 27 billion yen - Nikkei Source text (s.nikkei.com/2rVjSHC) Further company coverage:
* Says fire incident happened in the east plant of a wholly- owned unit YOKOHAMA TIRE PHILIPPINES,INC., on May 14
* Says fire accident happened in a warehouse of unit YOKOHAMA TIRE PHILIPPINES,INC. on May 14
Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd, Japan's third-biggest tyre maker, on Monday forecast a 12 percent increase in 2017 operating profit despite soaring prices of natural rubber and other raw materials.
* To apply International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as the new accounting method, to replace the current Japan-Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.