52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Tokyo District Public Prosecutors Office prosecutes Mitsubishi Materials' units and related former staffs
Mitsubishi Materials Provides Information To U.S. DOJ Regarding Falsification Of Product Quality Data - Nikkei
Mitsubishi Materials says change of chairman and president
MITSUBISHI MATERIALS CORPORATION is a Japan-based company principally engaged in the processing and manufacture of non-ferrous metals and cement. The Company operates in four business segments. High-Performance Products segment manufactures and sells copper processed products, electronic materials and aluminum products. Processing segment manufactures and sells carbide products and sintered products. Metal segment is involved in the smelting and sale of copper, gold and silver. Cement segment provides cement, aggregate, ready-mixed concrete and concrete products. The Company is also involved in the energy-related business such as geothermal and hydroelectric power generation business, environmental recycling-related business, as well as engineering-related business, among others.
Misc. Fabricated Products
Marunouchi Nijubashi Bldg.
Chairman of the Board
President, Representative Director
Executive Vice President, Chief Senior Director of Technology, Representative Director
Senior Managing Executive Officer, President of Metals Business Company, Representative Director
Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Human Resources & General Affairs, Director of Human Resources
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Japan's Mitsubishi Materials Corp cut its sales estimate of copper cathode at its Indonesia copper smelting unit, PT Smelting, by 32,000 tonnes from its November forecast to 237,000 tonnes for the year ending March 31, a spokesman said on Wednesday. Sales were 263,000...
Japan's Nikkei rose in volatile trade on Wednesday morning as investors awaited the results of U.S. midterm elections.
Japan's Mitsubishi Materials Corp <5711.T> on Monday announced a top management reshuffle after the maker of metals and other products for the first time explicitly accepted responsibility over a data tampering scandal dating back to last year.
Japan's Mitsubishi Materials Corp <5711.T> said on Friday it has found fresh cases of misconduct at its Naoshima copper smelter and refinery in western Japan and the plant's Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS) certification has been revoked.
Japan's Mitsubishi Materials Corp <5711.T> cut its annual operating profit forecast by 7 percent on Tuesday in the wake of a data cheating scandal, which it said had hurt its metals sales.
Mitsubishi Materials Corp <5711.T> said on Thursday that a push to expand market share had driven a subsidiary to fake product specification, one of several compliance scandals that have come to light this year in a blow to the reputation of Japan Inc.
* to hold news conference at 0330 GMT on product data falsification Further company coverage: (Reporting by Ritsuko Ando)
Japan's Kansai Electric Power Co <9503.T> said on Wednesday it has used parts in important safety equipment at two of its nuclear plants that were supplied by a unit of Mitsubishi Materials Corp <5711.T> with possibly falsified data.
Japan's Mitsubishi Materials Corp <5711.T> said it has found more cases of products shipped with possible falsified specifications as it investigates a widening data-fabrication scandal that has affected more than 300 of its customers.
(This Nov. 24 story corrects company name and Reuters instrument code to Subaru Corp in third paragraph.)
* Says it plans to transfer a part of real estate business to its consolidated subsidiary Mitsubishi Materials Real Estate Corporation, for 1.08 billion yen, effective Feb. 1, 2018
Mitsubishi Materials Corp <5711.T> President Akira Takeuchi will hold a news conference at 3:30 p.m. (0630 GMT) in Tokyo to brief on data falsification found at its subsidiaries, the company said on Friday.
Japan's Nikkei share average fell on Friday morning after exporters such as automakers were sold, while Mitsubishi Materials dived after it said its subsidiaries falsified data.
Mitsubishi Materials Corp President Akira Takeuchi will hold a news conference at 3:30 p.m. (0630 GMT) in Tokyo to brief on data falsification found at its subsidiaries, the company said on Friday.
Shares of Mitsubishi Materials Corp <5711.T> fell as much as 11 percent on Friday after the company said its subsidiaries had falsified product data, the latest in a series of quality assurance scandals involving Japanese manufacturers.
* Products data was manipulated, company says (Recasts with company statement)
* Copper output to rise due to higher capacity at Onahama * Conducting 21 days of maintenance at Onahama from Oct. 21 * Gold output to rise due to higher slime supply from Indonesia (Adds comment, detail) TOKYO, Oct 2 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Materials Corp said on...
* Copper output to rise due to higher capacity at Onahama * Conducting 27-day maintenance at Naoshima from March 20 * Lead output to drop due to lower supply of battery scrap (Adds details) TOKYO, April 3 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Materials Corp said on Monday it planned...
Japan's Mitsubishi Material Corp resumed operations at Indonesia's main copper smelter on Thursday after fixing a minor problem, a spokesman said on Friday.
A minor technical glitch forced Japan's Mitsubishi Materials Corp to stop operations at Indonesia's main copper smelter, briefly resumed on Wednesday after a strike had halted all but the refining process since Jan. 19, a spokesman said.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.