52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
China United Network Communications' H1 Net Profit Up 16.8% Y/Y
China United Network Communications Says Q1 Net Profit Up 24.8 Percent Y/Y
China United Network Communications Says 2018 Net Profit Up 858.3 Percent Y/Y
China United Network Communications Limited is a China-based company principally engaged in the telecommunication industry. The Company operates business through Mobile Communication segment and Fixed Network segment. Mobile Communication segment provides global system for mobile communications (GSM) services and 3rd-generation (3G) services, among others. Fixed Network segment provides fixed network broadband and data communication services, traditional fixed network services and other services. The Company is also engaged in broadband and convergence businesses. The Company operates its business in domestic markets.
No. 21, Jingrong Street
Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Secretary of the Board
Senior Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Sees FY 2017 net profit to increase by 177.6 percent, or to be 430 million yuan
* SAYS UNIT SIGNS STRATEGIC COOPERATION AGREEMENT WITH CHINA UNITED NETWORK COMMUNICATIONS ON AREAS INCLUDING INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2EYGWfA Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS OPERATING UNIT, GROUP PLAN TO BOOST FINANCE SUBSIDIARY'S CAPITAL BY A COMBINED 7.0 BILLION YUAN ($1.09 billion) TO 10 BILLION YUAN Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2BlRySv Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.4020 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom...
* SAYS COMPANY'S REGISTERED CAPITAL INCREASED TO 30.2 BILLION YUAN ($4.57 billion) FROM 21.2 BILLION YUAN AFTER A-SHARE PRIVATE PLACEMENT Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2APV4rT Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.6115 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom...
* Says it completed issuance of 9.04 billion A shares of the company with expected listing date on Oct. 31. 2020
* Says unit and China Merchants Bank Co Ltd to boost capital of consumer finance JV by 600 million yuan ($90.19 million)each
* Says it expects 9-month net profit to rise 168.4 percent y/y from 488.8 million yuan ($73.86 million) year ago
* Says it gets securities regulator's approval to issue A-shares in private placement
* Says it plans cooperation with China United Network Communications' Yunnan branch with investment of about 290 million yuan ($44.05 million)
* Says State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council approves controlling shareholder to transfer company's shares
KuangChi Science Ltd said its parent has invested 4 billion yuan ($600.3 million) in a 1.88 percent stake in China United Network Communications Ltd, becoming one of its strategic investors under a mixed ownership reform plan.
China United Network Communications Ltd, the Shanghai-listed unit of telecoms group China Unicom, said it plans to raise 61.73 billion yuan ($9.25 billion) in a private placement.
* Says it plans to raise up to 61.725 billion yuan ($9.25 billion) in share private placement
* Says its A-share trade to remain suspended for up to 3 trading days pending announcement
China United Network Communications Ltd * Says H1 net profit up 74.3 percent y/y Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2w0DRK8 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it expects H1 net profit to rise about 74.3 percent y/y from 446.5 million yuan ($67.01 million) year ago
* Says unit issued 2017 sixth tranche super short-term financing notes worth 4 billion yuan with a term of 270 days, and coupon rate of 4.26 percent per annum
* Says its two e-commerce operation centres which cooperated with Tencent and Alibaba are still at initial stages, will not cause big impact on company's operations
* Says unit issued 2017 fifth tranche super short-term financing notes worth 4 billion yuan with a term of 90 days, and coupon rate of 4.09 percent per annum
Telecommunications operator China United Network Communications said on Sunday it is still in talks with potential strategic investors and has not yet signed any binding agreements.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.