52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Henan Yinge Industrial Says Controlling Shareholder's 768.87 Mln Shares In The Company Frozen By Court
Henan Yinge's Shares Owned By Its Controlling Shareholder Have Been Frozen
Henan Yinge Industrial Investment's Board Elects Gu Qi As Chairman
Henan Yinge Industrial Investment Co., Ltd. is a China-based company principally engaged in the manufacturing and sales of paper, pulp and related deep-processed products. The Company's principal paper products include cultural paper, wrapping paper and sanitary paper. The Company is also engaged in the production of ecological fertilizer and the trading business. The Company mainly distributes its products in domestic and overseas markets.
Paper & Paper Products
Yinge Technological Development Building
Chairman of the Board
Deputy General Manager
Deputy General Manager
Secretary of the Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* China to ask U.S. to remove tariffs in Friday talks-sources
* U.S. VP Pence slams Beijing influence before new trade talks
* China services sector growth falls to 7-month low - Caixin PMI
* Shanghai shares gain 0.2%, blue-chips up 0.6%, Hang Seng up 0.7%
China stocks closed higher on Friday and posted their best week in two months, as investors hoped for progress in Sino-U.S. trade negotiations as the United States still plans in-person talks next month.
China and Hong Kong stocks rose on Friday, bolstered by hopes for potential progress in Sino-U.S. trade negotiations as the United States still plans in-person talks next month.
China stock market dropped on Wednesday after a warning from U.S. President Donald Trump to China as bilateral trade talks were underway, while Beijing's less accommodative tone on the property market dented sentiment, sending real estate shares down.
* SSEC gains 13.8 pct in Feb, CSI300 up 14.6 pct Biggest monthly rises since April 2015
China and Hong Kong shares reversed earlier gains to slide on Thursday, as concerns over a trade spat between China and the United States weighed on sentiment. ** The CSI300 index fell 0.1 percent to 3,632.75 points at the end of the morning session, while the Shanghai Composite...
* Gains in Shanghai stocks led by Hubei Zhenhua Chemical Co Ltd and losses by Henan Yinge Industrial Investment Co Ltd
Hong Kong stocks rose on Monday ahead of a U.S.-North Korea summit on Tuesday that might ease regional tensions, while investors also started to focus on key central bank meetings later this week. ** The Hang Seng index added 0.3 percent, to 31,055.65 points, while the Hong...
* Gains in Shanghai stocks led by Youon Technology Co Ltd and losses by Henan Yinge Industrial Investment Co Ltd
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used -0.1 pct, Shanghai->HK daily quota used -1.4 pct
* Losses in Shanghai stocks led by Shanghai Diesel Engine Co Ltd Beijing and Washington resume trade talks
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.