52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Sinolink Securities, Guolian Securities Scrap Merger Plan
Sinolink Securities's Controlling Shareholder Intends To Sell About 7.82% Stake To Guolian Securities
Sinolink Securities' H1 Net Profit Up 61.2% Y/Y
SINOLINK SECURITIES CO., LTD. is principally engaged in securities business. The Company operates through seven segments. Securities Brokerage segment includes trading of securities, funds, bonds and warrants. Investment Banking segment includes initial public offering (IPO) sponsoring, refinancing, merger and acquisition and underwriting of securities and bonds, among others. Asset Management segment provides customers with investment management services of securities and other financial products. Credit Trading segment involves in capital intermediary services, including margin trading, stock pledged repo, agreed repurchase transactions and others. Over-the-counter (OTC) segment includes listing recommendation and market maker services. Securities Investment segment includes bond investment, securities investment and fund investment. Overseas Business segment provides securities sales and trading, investment banking and asset management services in Hong Kong market.
16F, Chengzheng Mansion
No. 95, Dongchenggenshang Street
Chairman of the Board
Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Information Officer, Deputy General Manager
Chief Compliance Officer, Deputy General Manager
Chief Risk Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
China's securities broking sector is set for consolidation as stricter regulations covering opaque financial holding firms force owners of mid-sized brokerages to divest, analysts and industry participants said.
China's blue-chip shares firmed on Tuesday, as investors cheered Beijing's latest efforts to boost consumption.
China stocks ended lower on Monday, dragged by consumer staples and financial stocks after the central bank left its benchmark lending rate unchanged, with investors taking profits after expectations of further stimulus lifted shares in the previous session.
Guolian Securities Co <1456.HK><601456.SS> said on Sunday it would acquire Sinolink Securities Co <600109.SS> through a share swap and stake purchase, a move that accelerates the consolidation of Chinese brokerages.
* SAYS SHAREHOLDER PLANS TO UNLOAD UP TO 2.65 PERCENT STAKE IN THE COMPANY WITHIN SIX MONTHS Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2HYFzyf Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it issued 2018 first tranche non-public corporate bonds worth 1.5 billion yuan, with term of two years and coupon rate of 5.75 percent
* Says it plans to pay cash dividend of 0.5 yuan per 10 shares (before tax) to shareholders for 2017
* SAYS 2017 NET PROFIT DOWN 7.5 PERCENT Y/Y AT 1.2 BILLION YUAN ($191.02 million) Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2pKTnEP Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2821 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS JAN NET PROFIT AT 123.1 MILLION YUAN ($19.62 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2GRP8Pm Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2742 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says Shanghai Brilliance Credit Rating & Investors Service affirmed the company's credit rating at "AAA"
* Says it gets approval to launch four securities sales departments
* SAYS NOV NET PROFIT AT 125.08 MILLION YUAN Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2isc3FS Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.