52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Kingfa Sci & Tech's 9-Mth Net Profit Up 44.3% Y/Y
Kingfa Sci&Tech's H1 Net Profit Up 45.3% Y/Y
Kingfa Sci & Tech's 2018 And Q1 Net Profit Up From Year Earlier
KINGFA SCI. &TECH.CO., LTD. is a China-based company principally engaged in the research, development, production and sales of new chemical materials. The Company's main products include modified plastics, biodegradable plastics, high-performance carbon fibers and composite materials, special engineering plastics, environmentally friendly high-performance recycled plastics and others. Its products are mainly applied in automotive, household appliances, modern agriculture, rail transportation, aerospace, high-end equipment, new energy, communications, electrical and electronic, as well as building decoration industries. The Company distributes its products in domestic market and to overseas markets.
Chemicals - Plastics & Rubber
No. 33 Kefeng Road, Science City
Guangzhou Hi-Tech Indstrl Dvlpmnt Zn
Zhi Min Yuan
Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Finance Director
Nan Jing Li
General Manager, Director
Deputy General Manager, Secretary of the Board
Tong Min Cai
Deputy General Manager, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* China Aug factory deflation deepens, prices fall most in 3 yrs
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used 2%, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 0.8%
The European Commission said on Friday it had approved the acquisition by German chemical company BASF <BASFn.DE> of the nylon business of Belgian rival Solvay <SOLB.BR> subject to conditions.
BASF <BASFn.DE> is looking to shed a sizeable portfolio of assets to try to salvage a deal it struck in 2017 to buy Belgian chemicals group Solvay's <SOLB.BR> polyamide business, people close to the matter said.
BASF is looking to shed a sizeable portfolio of assets to salvage a deal it struck in 2017 with Solvay over the acquisition of the Belgian chemicals group's polyamide business, people close to the matter said.
* SAYS IT SCRAPS PLAN TO SET UP INSURANCE JV WITH PARTNERS Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2otp1H4 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says co and partners, including Guangzhou Shangpin Home Collection, Kingfa Sci&Tech, Xiangxue Pharmaceutical and Guangdong Highsun Group , planned to set up a private bank in Guangzhou city
* Says it plans to issue up to 2.0 billion yuan ($287.85 million) medium-term notes, 3.0 billion yuan bonds
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.