52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Beihai Gofar Marine Biological Industry and unit signs strategic agreement with Shanghai United Imaging Healthcare
Beihai Gofar Marine Biological Industry to set up medical technology JV in Beijing
Beihai Gofar Marine Biological Industry expects to return profitable in FY 2017
Beihai Gofar Marine Biological Industry Co., Ltd. is a China-based company principally engaged in the production and sales of pharmaceutical products and pesticide products. The Company's main products include Avasin, Carbofuran, Cartap, Clear-Sighted Eye Drops, Carbofuran granular, ethanol disinfectant, isoprocarb and others. The Company is also engaged in hotel business and environmental protection business. The Company mainly distributes its products within domestic msrkets.
No.3, Beibuwan Middle Road
Li Bin Pan
Chairman of the Board, President
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President, Director
Vice President, Secretary of the Board, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* China threatens corporate hit-list on eve of new tariffs on U.S. imports
* Gains in Shanghai stocks led by JiShi Media Co Ltd and losses by Shanghai DaZhong Public Utilities Group Co Ltd
* Analysts see hope for "second wave" of market recovery post-G20
* .SSEC -0.04, .CSI300 -0.1 pct * Trump says he expects to move ahead on China tariffs * Volume down as investors watch for global trade, slowdown risks By Noah Sin HONG KONG, Nov 27 (Reuters) - China stocks closed marginally lower on Tuesday after U.S. President Donald...
* Hopes of easing trade tensions fade as Trump talks up tariffs
* Trade risks and economic weaknesses dampen investor appetite
China stocks edged up on Monday, after stock exchanges published draft rules that facilitate share buybacks by listed firms, but the mood was cautious amid worries about economic growth and ahead of a meeting between U.S. and Chinese leaders this week.
China and Hong Kong stocks fell on Friday amid worries about economic growth, and uncertainty around Sino-U.S. trade talks.
Shanghai stocks recovered from a 2-1/2-year low to close higher on Monday after a report that China's securities regulators summoned brokerage analysts for views on the market improved investor sentiment.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.