52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
China IC Fund Plans To Unload 1.5% Stake In Wuxi Taiji Industry
Wuxi Taiji Industry To Set Up Semiconductor Firm With Partners Such As Weifu High-Technology
Wuxi Taiji's 2018 Net Profit Up, Unit Plans Production Expansion
WUXI TAIJI INDUSTRY COMPANY LTD. is a China-based company, principally engaged in semiconductor and polyester fiber businesses. The Company is engaged in the probe testing and packaging testing of semiconductors, as well as module assembly business. It is also engaged in the research and development, manufacture and distribution of polyester filaments for industry, polyester tire cord fabrics and dipped canvas. The Company distributes its products within domestic markets and to overseas markets.
Nantu, Xiadian Bridge
Chairman of the Board
Vice Chairman of the Board, General Manager
Finance Director, Deputy General Manager, Director
Deputy General Manager, Director
Secretary of the Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
People's Insurance Co (Group) of China (PICC) <601319.SS> and three China-listed tech companies said their major state shareholders plan to reduce holdings - a move that comes amid a torrid bull run in China's stock market.
People's Insurance Co (Group) of China (PICC) and some other China-listed companies said on Friday that their major state shareholders plan to reduce holdings.
Chinese shares edged higher on Friday as wider Asian equities bounced back from a rout set off by coronavirus fears, but sentiment was relatively subdued after the country left its lending benchmark unchanged.
* China to ramp up U.S. buys under Phase 1 trade deal - source
China stocks ended roughly flat on Wednesday in quiet trading, as many overseas financial markets were closed for Christmas.
China stocks were flat on Wednesday, as many overseas financial markets were closed for Christmas holiday.
* Premier backs innovation with lower VAT; industrial profits undershoot
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used -3.8 pct, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 2.5 pct
* SAYS CONTROLLING SHAREHOLDER PLANS TO SELL 6.17 PERCENT STAKE IN THE COMPANY Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2rgbvb3 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says unit's consortium won a bid worth 960 million yuan for silicon plant construction project
* Says it plans to pay cash dividend of 1 yuan per 10 shares (before tax) to the company's shareholders for 2017
* Says it changes accounting policy based on accounting standards for business enterprises
* SAYS UNIT'S CONSORTIUM WINS EPC CONTRACT WORTH 3.5 BILLION YUAN ($554.99 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2Fz1mfw Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3064 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says net profit for FY 2017 to up 70 percent, or to be 395.1 million yuan
China and Hong Kong stocks rose on Thursday morning, on investor optimism over Beijing's plans to deepen structural reforms and curb financial risks while maintaining steady economic growth in 2018.
China stocks were largely steady on Wednesday morning, as blue-chips firmed but small-caps dropped amid thin year-end trading. Hong Kong stocks eased. ** At 04:03 GMT, the Shanghai Composite index was down 1.31 points or 0.04 percent at 3,295.23. ** China's blue-chip CSI300...
China stocks closed mixed on Friday to end the week lower, after a private survey showed the country's manufacturing activity grew at the weakest pace in five months in November as input costs remained high and tougher pollution measures weighed on business confidence.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.