52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Hna Technology Elects Li Weijian As Chairman
Hna Technology Says Its 2018 Net Profit Down 92.66 Ct Y/Y
HNA Technology And Two Company Executives Warned By Securities Regulator
HNA Technology Co.,Ltd, formerly Tianjin Tianhai Investment Co., Ltd. and TIANJIN MARINE SHIPPING CO., LTD., is principally engaged in sales of electronic products. The Company mainly has two business segments. The Sales of Electronic Products Business segment is engaged in sales of electronic products, information technology products and others. The Shipping and Merchandise Trade Business segment is engaged in international and domestic shipping container transportation and related business such as International liner cargo shipping routes and domestic trade routes to Yingkou, Qingdao, Rizhao and Longkou, with Quanzhou and Shantou as the base ports. The Company is also engaged in the provision of ship chartering service, shipping agency and labor dispatching service.
Electronic Instr. & Controls
8F, Huaying Mansion
Airport Logistics Processing Zone
Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer
Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
China's HNA Technology Co Ltd is in preliminary talks to sell U.S. electronics distributor Ingram Micro Inc, as part of its parent group's efforts to trim operations.
HNA Technology Co Ltd, part of Chinese conglomerate HNA Group, said on Wednesday it scrapped a plan to acquire Chinese company Dangdang's e-commerce assets as transaction parties failed to reach agreement.
* SAYS DEAL HAS NOT FINALISED, SHARE TRADE REMAINS SUSPENDED Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2try2Fk Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT SIGNS STRATEGIC MOU WITH HONEYWELL CHINA'S AUTOMATION CONTROL UNIT Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2oWhyzp Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS UNIT GCL INVESTMENT HOLDINGS PLANS TO ISSUE UP TO $500 MILLION CONVERTIBLE NOTES TO KELLEY ASSET HOLDING LTD TO BOOST LIQUIDITY
* SAYS SHAREHOLDER USES 25.8 MILLION SHARES IN THE COMPANY, OR 0.89 PERCENT OF TOTAL ISSUED CAPITAL, AS COLLATERAL ON FEB 7
* SAYS SHAREHOLDER GUOHUA LIFE PLANS TO UNLOAD UP TO 419.0 MILLION SHARES, REPRESENTING 14.45 PERCENT STAKE, IN THE COMPANY WITHIN 24 MTHS Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2nooaHa Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS BOARD APPOINTS LIU LIANG AS PRESIDENT FOR INVESTMENTS, REPLACING SONG XIAOLING Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2BBMeKJ Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
A HNA Group unit said on Thursday that some of its accounts with a local bank had been temporarily suspended this month - the latest in a series of financial woes at the Chinese conglomerate amid rising scrutiny of its heavy debt burden.
* SAYS IT EXPECTS 2017 NET PROFIT TO RISE 122.92-172.09 PERCENT Y/Y FROM 321.51 MILLION YUAN ($50.79 million) YEAR AGO Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2GbXSQ2 Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3302 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS THREE BANK ACCOUNTS PREVIOUSLY FROZEN BY SHANGHAI INTERMEDIATE COURT HAVE BEEN UNFROZEN ON JAN 15
* SAYS IT SIGNS STRATEGIC AGREEMENT WITH SHANGHAI-BASED INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT FIRM
* SAYS CONTROLLING SHAREHOLDER HNA TECHNOLOGY GROUP PLANS ASSET RESTRUCTURING THAT INVOLVES THE COMPANY
Tianjin Tianhai Investment Co Ltd <600751.SS>, a unit of Chinese aviation and shipping conglomerate HNA Group [HNAIRC.UL], said on Sunday that media reports that the firm planned to sell Ingram Micro were false.
* SAYS SHARE TRADE WILL REMAIN SUSPENDED ON JAN 15 Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2AT4HlJ Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS SHARE TRADE TO HALT ON JAN 12 PENDING ANNOUNCEMENT Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2mlLHal Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT PLANS TO SELL STAKES IN TWO COMPANIES FOR 107.3 MILLION YUAN ($16.50 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2DweMqC Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.5048 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it plans to change company name to HNA Technology Co Ltd
Tianjin Tianhai Investment Co Ltd, a unit of Chinese aviation and shipping conglomerate HNA Group, plans a Hong Kong share sale worth about $800 million as soon as this year, IFR reported, citing people familiar with the plans.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.