52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Power Construction Corp Of China's New Contracts Up 4.55% Y/Y In Jan-Oct
Power Construction Corp Of China's 9-Mth Net Profit Down 3.9% Y/Y
Power Construction Corp Of China's Jan-Aug Contracts Up 0.1% Y/Y
Power Construction Corporation of China, Ltd. is a China-based company principally engaged in the contracting, survey and design of water conservancy and hydropower projects. The Company's principal businesses include the construction contracting, electric investment and operations, real estate development, equipment manufacturing and leasing, among others. The Company is also engaged in the commodity trading, the sales of materials and the construction of highways and bridges through its subsidiaries. The Company mainly operates its businesses in the domestic and overseas markets.
Chegongzhuang West Road, Haidian Distric
Chairman of the Board
Vice Chairman of the Board, General Manager
Chief Accounting Officer
Deputy General Manager, Director
Deputy General Manager
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Tesla Inc's <TSLA.O> China factory aims to start production this month but it is unclear when it will meet year-end production targets due to uncertainties around orders, labor and suppliers, sources with knowledge of the matter said.
Zambia and Zimbabwe will start building the 2,400 MW Batoka Gorge hydro power plant next year, a company jointly owned by the two governments said on Tuesday.
Nearly 10 years on from the launch of a giant copper and gold project in Mongolia, Rio Tinto is still looking to secure a domestic power source it needs for the mine under an agreement with the government.
Five companies, joint ventures and consortia from China, Turkey, Austria and Azerbaijan have submitted bids for the construction of a 100 million euros ($114.66 million) section of a north-to-south highway in Bosnia, a motorways company said on Monday.
Peru is planning to hold a new auction for a natural gas pipeline in the first half of 2018 after rescinding a $5 billion contract for the project with Brazil's scandal-racked Odebrecht, the head of state bidding agency Proinversion said on Thursday.
Perpetual bond sales from Asia's corporate sector surged to an annual record last week, as investors' hunger for yield showed no sign of easing.
Ten consortiums including companies from China and Europe formally expressed interest on Wednesday in building a landmark $1.5 billion tunnel under the Andes mountains to connect Argentina and Chile.
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used 10.8 pct, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 24.4 pct
* HK->Shenzhen Connect daily quota used 6.8 pct, Shenzhen->HK daily quota used 0.4 pct
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used 3.2 pct, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 21.8 pct
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used 0.6 pct, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 17 pct
* FTSE China A50 -0.3 pct, BNY Mellon ADR China Select Index -0.5 pct
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used 1.1 pct, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 16.2 pct
* HK->Shenzhen Connect daily quota used 1.3 pct, Shenzhen->HK daily quota used 5 pct
* HK->Shenzhen Connect daily quota used 5.8 pct, Shenzhen->HK daily quota used 7.4 pct
* Says board approves units to form project JV for infrastructure PPP projects worth 621 million yuan ($90.27 million) in Chengdu
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.