52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Citic Securities' Nov Net Profit At 412.8 Mln Yuan
CITIC Securities Says CSRC Approved Transfer Of Stakes In Guangzhou Futures & Golden Eagle To Yuexiu Financial
Citic Securities' Oct Net Profit At 2.7 Billion Yuan
CITIC Securities Company Limited is a China-based securities company. The Company mainly involves in securities brokerage, securities investment and consulting, asset management, securities underwriting and recommendation, financial advising related to securities trading and investment activities, securities proprietary business, margin trading, commission on securities investment funds, futures brokerage, commission on financial instruments and marketing stocks and options.
CITIC Securities Tower
No. 48 Liangmaqiao Road
Chairman of the Board, Executive Director
Finance Director, Chief Risk Officer
Chief Marketing Officer
Chief Compliance Officer
General Manager, Executive Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
China's biggest brokerage CITIC Securities Co Ltd <600030.SS>, <6030.HK> reported on Wednesday a 133% surge in third-quarter net profit on growing investment returns.
China's biggest brokerage, CITIC Securities Co <600030.SS> <6030.HK> reported a 15.8% rise in first-half 2019 profit on Thursday, the biggest rise since 2015, on a steady flow of public listings.
China's biggest brokerage, CITIC Securities Co reported on Thursday a 15.8% rise in first-half 2019 profit, led by the investment banking business.
CLSA's exodus is leaving Citic with an empty shell. The brokerage's star analysts are being poached by rivals like Credit Suisse and Jefferies. They take with them much of the brand value China's Citic Securities paid $1.3 billion for in 2013. Such mergers tend to be messy...
China's biggest brokerage, CITIC Securities Co Ltd, reported a 58 percent rise in first-quarter profit on Monday, as investment returns surged on the back of a rally in Chinese stock markets.
CITIC Securities Co Ltd, China's biggest brokerage by market value, reported an 18 percent fall in 2018 net profit on Thursday amid a weak domestic stock market.
CLSA will survive the departure of its bosses. Jonathan Slone is quitting, shortly after its chairman left. The moves have led to whispers of a culture clash with China’s Citic Securities, which bought the Hong Kong brokerage for $1.3 billion in 2013. Bank mergers are always...
China's biggest brokerage CITIC Securities Co Ltd reported on Tuesday a 42 percent drop in third-quarter earnings on shrinking investment returns.
CITIC Securities Co Ltd , China's biggest brokerage, said on Thursday first-half net profit rose 13 percent, led by steady growth in its securities investment and asset management businesses.
* SAYS APRIL NET PROFIT AT 897.0 MILLION YUAN ($140.97 million) Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2I0fhvA Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3632 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* RECIEVES NO OBJECTION REPLY FROM CSRC IN RELATION TO APPLICATION FOR EXPANDING SCOPE OF CROSS-BORDER BUSINESS
* SAYS IT RECEIVES SECURITIES REGULATOR'S REPLY REGARDING CONDUCTING PILOT CROSS-BORDER BUSINESSES
China's biggest brokerage, CITIC Securities Co Ltd , reported on Friday a 17 percent rise in first-quarter profit, as cuts in non-operating expenses offset declining investment returns and fee income.
* SAYS Q1 NET PROFIT UP 16.9 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2vQqBJ9 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
China's biggest brokerage, CITIC Securities Co Ltd , on Friday reported a 17 percent rise in first-quarter earnings.
* Says it issued 2018 first tranche corporate bonds worth 4.8 billion yuan via private placement, with a term of 2 years and coupon rate of 5.05 percent
* SAYS MARCH NET PROFIT AT 887.4 MILLION YUAN ($140.92 million) Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2H7MmZn Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2970 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it issued 2018 fourth tranche short-term financing notes worth 4 billion yuan, with a term of 91 days and coupon rate of 4.11 percent
* Says it plans to pay a cash dividend of 4 yuan (pre-tax) for every 10 shares as the dividend payment plan for 2017
China's biggest brokerage, CITIC Securities Co Ltd , reported on Thursday a 10.3 percent rise in 2017 net profit to 11.43 billion yuan ($1.81 billion), in line with preliminary results released in January.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.