52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Hutchison China MediTech Says Co, Beigene Enter Into Clinical Collaboration
Beigene Announces Acceptance Of Supplemental New Drug Application For Tislelizumab In China
Beigene Says Phase 3 Trial Evaluating Anti-PD-1 Antibody Tislelizumab Met Primary Endpoint
BeiGene, Ltd. is principally engaged in biopharmaceutical business. The Company is mainly engaged in the research and development, production and sales of innovative molecularly targeted and immuno-oncology drugs for the treatment of cancer. The Company's main products include Zanubrutinib (BGB-3111), Tislelizumab (BGB-A317) and Pamiparib (BGB-290).
Biotechnology & Drugs
C/O Mourant Governance Services (Cayman)
94 Solaris Avenue, Camana Bay
John Victor Oyler
Co-Founder, Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
General Manager - China, President
Co-Founder, Non-Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer and Chief Strategy Officer
Chief Medical Officer, Hematology
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* CHI-MED, BEIGENE ENTER INTO CLINICAL COLLABORATION TO EVALUATE COMBINATIONS OF SURUFATINIB, FRUQUINTINIB WITH TISLELIZUMAB
* BEIGENE AND MEDISON PHARMA ANNOUNCE EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR BTK INHIBITOR BRUKINSA™ (ZANUBRUTINIB) IN ISRAEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* IGM BIOSCIENCES INC - ATRECA, INC. BEIGENE, LTD. AND IGM BIOSCIENCES, INC. ANNOUNCED THEIR PLANS TO COLLABORATE TO HELP ADDRESS COVID-19 PANDEMIC
* BEIGENE LTD - CEO JOHN V. OYLER'S 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12.6 MILLION VERSUS $27.9 MILLION IN 2018 - SEC FILING
* BEIGENE ANNOUNCES ACCEPTANCE OF A SUPPLEMENTAL NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR TISLELIZUMAB IN COMBINATION WITH CHEMOTHERAPY IN FIRST-LINE ADVANCED SQUAMOUS NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER IN CHINA
* PHASE 3 TRIAL EVALUATING ANTI-PD-1 ANTIBODY TISLELIZUMAB COMBINED WITH PEMETREXED AND PLATINUM CHEMOTHERAPY MET PRIMARY ENDPOINT
* BEIGENE ANNOUNCES THAT THE PHASE 3 TRIAL OF TISLELIZUMAB COMBINED WITH CHEMOTHERAPY IN PATIENTS WITH FIRST-LINE NON-SQUAMOUS NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER MET THE PRIMARY ENDPOINT OF PROGRESSION-FREE SURVIVAL AT INTERIM ANALYSIS
* CHINA NATIONAL MEDICAL PRODUCTS ADMINISTRATION APPROVES BEIGENE’S TISLELIZUMAB FOR PATIENTS WITH PREVIOUSLY TREATED LOCALLY ADVANCED OR METASTATIC UROTHELIAL CARCINOMA
* FY NET LOSS ATTRIBUTABLE $948.6 MILLION VERSUS LOSS OF $673.8 MILLION
* CELGENE CORP INITIATED A VOLUNTARY RECALL OF ALL EXISTING STOCK OF ABRAXANE IN MAINLAND CHINA Further company coverage:
* BEIGENE LTD - NMPA HAS SUSPENDED IMPORTATION, SALES AND USE OF ABRAXANE IN CHINA SUPPLIED BY CELGENE CORPORATION
* BEIGENE LTD REPORTS 23.7% STAKE IN LEAP THERAPEUTICS INC AS OF MARCH 12, 2020 - SEC FILING Source : (https://bit.ly/33DsENW) Further company coverage:
China-based drugmaker BeiGene Ltd <6160.HK> <BGNE.O> said on Monday it expects the coronavirus outbreak to impact its operations in China, including sales and clinical trials, particularly in the first quarter.
China-based drugmaker BeiGene Ltd said on Monday it expects the coronavirus outbreak to impact its operations in China, including sales and clinical trials, particularly in the first quarter.
BeiGene Ltd said on Monday it expects the coronavirus outbreak to impact its operations in China, including sales and clinical trials, particularly in the first quarter.
* MAPKURE, BEIGENE AND SPRINGWORKS ANNOUNCE INITIATION OF PHASE 1 CLINICAL TRIAL OF BGB-3245, A SELECTIVE NEXT-GENERATION B-RAF INHIBITOR, IN ADULT PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED OR REFRACTORY SOLID TUMORS
China's BeiGene Ltd said on Tuesday its cancer therapy combination helped newly diagnosed lung cancer patients live longer by preventing the disease from progressing, in a late-stage study.
BeiGene Ltd said on Tuesday its cancer therapy combination for treating lung cancer in previously untreated patients met the main goal in a late-stage study.
BeiGene Ltd said on Monday a late-stage trial failed to show that its cancer treatment Brukinsa was superior to Imbruvica, a rival drug from Johnson & Johnson and AbbVie Inc. The results come merely a month after BeiGene scored a win with Brukinsa's approval to treat patients...
BeiGene Ltd said on Monday a late-stage trial testing its recently approved cancer treatment Brukinsa did not meet the main goal of proving superior to Imbruvica, a rival medicine from Johnson & Johnson and AbbVie Inc.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.