52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Vietnam Awards Weather Satellite Deal To NEC And Sumitomo - Nikkei
NEC Corp Is On Track To Earn Roughly 35 Bln Yen Operating Profit For H1 Through September - Nikkei
Rakuten To Partner With NEC To Install Roughly 16,000 Low-Cost 5G Base Stations Across Japan Over 5 Years - Nikkei
NEC Corporation provides information technology (IT) and network technologies. The Company operates in four segments. In the Public segment, the Company provides system integration (system construction, consulting), support (maintenance), outsourcing, cloud services and system equipment for governmental agencies, local governments, public institutions, financial institutions and other organizations. The Enterprises segment provides system integration (system construction and consulting), support (maintenance), outsourcing and cloud services to manufacturing, distribution, service and financial industries. In the Telecom Carrier segment, the Company supplies network infrastructure, service & management and others for carriers. In the System Platform segment, it provides products for business, ranging from terminals to network and computer equipment, software products and service platforms. The Company also engages in electrodes and storage systems business.
Chairman of the Board, Representative Director
Executive President, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Representative Director
Managing Executive Officer, Chief Strategy Officer, Chief Human Resource Officer, Director
Executive Vice President, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
KNVB Beker fixtures for this week Tuesday, October 29 fixtures (CET/GMT) Vitesse v De Graafschap (1830/1730) GOES v Cambuur (1945/1845) Flevo Boys v Katwijk (1945/1845) GVVV v Helmond Sport (1945/1845) Dordrecht v MVV (1945/1845) IJsselmeervogels v Den Bosch (1945/1845)...
Japan's NEC Corp <6701.T> said on Thursday it will spend around 136 billion yen ($1.23 billion) to purchase KMD, which is Denmark's largest IT company.
Blackstone Group is nearing a deal to buy British live events complex NEC Group, and has agreed to pay just over 800 million pounds ($1.06 billion) for the business, Sky News reported on Thursday.
Japan's NEC Corp said on Tuesday it was seeking to reduce its domestic workforce by 3,000 people, as its mainstay telecommunications infrastructure business continues to struggle.
Japan's NEC Corp said on Tuesday it was seeking to reduce its domestic workforce by 3,000 people.
* NEC ACQUIRES UK-BASED IT SERVICES COMPANY NORTHGATE PUBLIC SERVICES
* Says it plans to sell all shares of unit NEC Energy Devices, Ltd.,to GSR Capital, a private investment fund, with undisclosed price, effective March 30, 2018
* ASETEK ANNOUNCES NEC CORPORATION AS NEW DATA CENTER OEM PARTNER
* Hortonworks Inc announced expansion of strategic partnership with NEC to deliver a big data processing platform
* NEC Corp expected to see its group operating profit remain roughly unchanged on the year at about 4 billion yen in April-September half - Nikkei
* NEC Corp is in final talks to sell its battery electrode subsidiary to chinese investment group GSR - Nikkei
* NEC and Sumitomo Corp to sign a contract worth 19 billion yen for a satellite launch project in Vietnam - Nikkei Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Japanese information technology company NEC Corp <6701.T> is looking at buying British software firm Civica for 900 million pounds ($1.2 billion) and has hired advisors to work on an offer, Sky News reported.
Japanese PC assembler NEC Corp is looking at buying British software firm Civica for 900 million pounds ($1.16 billion), Sky News reported.
* Japanese technology giant NEC lines up 900 million stg bid for UK's Civica - Sky News Source : http://bit.ly/2uWgqy2
* NEC Corp has won orders totaling about 6 billion yen to install electronic fare collection and other bus-related systems in four Indian cities Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NEC Corp plans to sell portion of stake in Renesas Electronics, sale is expected to bring in more than 5 billion yen ($45.2 million) for Co - Nikkei
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A-"-R&I
* Seven-Eleven Japan will limit access to personal information held in retailer's stores by using facial recognition technology from NEC Corp - Nikkei
* reference is made to announcements dated January 27, 2011 in relation to formation of JVCO with NEC pursuant to business combination agreement
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.