52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Fujitsu Launching Tender Offer For Fujitsu Frontech Shares
Fujitsu Ltd Says To Buy Back Up To 2.71% Of Own Shares Worth 50 Billion Yen
Fujitsu And Autonomic Collaborate To Bring Advanced Mobility Services To Global Automakers
Fujitsu Limited is a Japan-based company mainly engaged in the development, manufacture, sale and maintenance of a range of information and communications technology (ICT) products and electronic devices. The Company operates through three business segments. The Technology Solutions segment provides system integration solution / system integration (SI) service, outsourcing service, network service, system support service and infrastructure service, among others. The Ubiquitous Solutions segment is engaged in design, manufacture and sale of notebook computers, desktop computers and mobile phones. The Device Solutions segment provides large scale integrated circuits (LSI), semiconductor packages, batteries and other electronic parts.
Shiodome City Center
Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director
Vice Chairman of the Executive Board
Vice Chairman of the Executive Board
Chief Financial Officer, Managing Executive Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Japan's Fujitsu Ltd <6702.T> said on Monday it would halve its office space in three years as it rewrites the way employees work under a "new normal" amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Japan's Fujitsu Ltd said on Monday it would halve its office space by the end of the fiscal year through March 2023 as it rewrites the way employees work under a "new normal" amid the coronavirus pandemic.
A Japanese supercomputer built with technology from Arm Ltd, whose chip designs power most of the world's smartphones, has taken the top spot among the world's most powerful systems, displacing one powered by International Business Machines Corp <IBM.N> chips.
Auto dealership chain Inchcape <INCH.L> on Monday appointed former Fujitsu Ltd <6702.T> executive Duncan Tait as its chief executive officer, replacing Stefan Bomhard who was named as the top boss of Imperial Brands <IMB.L> in February.
A Spanish plant owned by Denso Corp <6902.T> and Fujitsu Ltd <6702.T> is prepared to halt some production of auto electronics components if necessary because of a shortage of parts from China due to the coronavirus outbreak.
Fujitsu Ltd is preparing to halt some production lines at its car equipment components factory in Malaga, southern Spain, if needed, because of a shortage of parts from China due to the coronavirus outbreak.
Vingroup JSC, Vietnam's biggest-listed firm by market value, said on Friday it had signed a deal with Qualcomm and a unit of Japan's Fujitsu Ltd to produce 5G smartphones in the country.
Former Fujitsu executive Simon Blagden has been in talks about taking a seat in Britain's House of Lords and joining the Department for International Trade in a ministerial role, Sky News reported on Monday.
Fujitsu plans to close a personal computer and laptop factory in Germany, its last hardware production centre in Europe, potentially costing 1,800 jobs, it said on Friday.
* COMPLETES FORMING JV WITH FUJITSU Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says it plans to transfer image retrieval and analysis business of sporting fields to a Tokyo-based successor preparatory company, with effective date on June 12
The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* FUJITSU CAN NOW FORMALLY SELL AND DELIVER FUJITSU PC'S AND NOTEBOOKS WITH EMBEDDED HIDDN'S SECURE SAFEDISK SOLUTIONS
* SAYS FUJITSU'S CHINA UNIT SIGNS AGREEMENTS TO SELL 184.9 MILLION SHARES TO THREE COMPANIES INCLUDING NATIONAL INTEGRATED CIRCUIT INDUSTRY INVESTMENT FUND, FOR A COMBINED 1.7 BILLION YUAN ($269.35 million)
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A"-R&I
* FUJITSU RECALLS BATTERY PACKS FOR FUJITSU NOTEBOOK COMPUTERS AND WORKSTATIONS DUE TO FIRE AND BURN HAZARDS
Fujitsu Ltd said on Wednesday it had agreed to sell a majority stake in its wholly-owned mobile phone unit to investment fund Polaris Capital Group, as it sharpens focus on its main IT services business.
* Says it will set up a new company(JEMS) in February, to take over portable terminal manufacture business from unit FUJITSU PERIPHERALS LIMITED (FPE)
* Says it will transfer operation of SNS for senior to unit FUJITSU CONNECTED TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED, effective March 30
Japan's Fujitsu Ltd said on Friday it was in talks about selling its mobile phone business to investment fund Polaris Capital Group, becoming the latest Japanese electronics maker to withdraw from the sector.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.