52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Monet CEO: Possible to cooperate with overseas ride-sharing companies
VW's Traton, Hino To Cooperate on E-Mobility, Procurement
R&I affirms Hino Motors's rating at "A-" and announces stable outlook -R&I
Hino Motors, Ltd. is a manufacturer of trucks and buses in Japan. The Company manufactures heavy- and medium-duty trucks, as well as light-duty trucks. The Company's segments include Japan and Asia. The Company is also engaged in production on commission for Toyota Motor Corporation and other services, such as development and planning of related products. The Company has market share in Southeast Asia and in Australia. Its global operations also serve a range of customers in Latin America and in other regions. The Company offers HINO300 Series, HINO500 Series and HINO700 Series trucks. Its trucks include HINO700 Series, HINO500 Series, HINO300 Series, HINO600 Series, HINO500 Series, Hybrid HINO300 Series Hybrid, Hybrid touring coach, Hybrid low-floor bus, Touring coach, Low-floor bus, Industrial engine E13C-TI and Industrial engine J08C-T. The Company also offers bus chassis, and develops and produces diesel engines for industrial applications
Auto & Truck Manufacturers
Chairman of the Board, Representative Director
President, Representative Director
Vice President, Chief Director of Advanced Technology, Director
Vice President, Chief Director of Region & Business, Director
Vice President, Chief Director of Manufacturing, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
In Japan, trucks are being designed for a driverless future with no cabin and interchangeable container areas that would allow vehicles to be highly customized for parcel delivery or even serve as mini-hotels or beauty salons.
Monet Technologies, a joint venture between SoftBank Corp and Toyota, on Thursday said it had agreed to partner with Honda Motor Co and Japanese truck maker Hino Motors Ltd to develop self-driving car services.
Toyota Motor Corp's truck-making arm is adding artificial intelligence to large diesel-electric hybrids to improve fuel efficiency, at a time when rivals are focusing on all-battery-powered models in an era of tighter emissions rules.
Japanese truck maker Hino Motors Ltd, majority-held by Toyota Motor Corp, said on Thursday it had agreed to form a strategic tie-up with Volkswagen Truck & Bus GmbH.
* JAPAN'S HINO MOTORS SAYS IT AND VOLKSWAGEN TRUCK & BUS WILL HOLD NEWS CONFERENCE AT 0600 GMT, FIRMS' CEOS TO ATTEND Further company coverage: (Reporting By Maki Shiraki)
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A-" -R&I
* SAYS CO, HINO MOTORS (JAPAN) TO RENEW PARTNERSHIP FOR EURO VI ENGINES Source text - http://bit.ly/2k3DyK8 Further company coverage:
* to build truck assembly plant in Khimki, Russia, to begin production in mid-2019
Japanese truck maker Hino Motors Ltd plans to build a 3,000-trucks-a-year factory in Moscow, likely investing tens of billions of yen, the Nikkei business daily reported on Tuesday.
* Hino Motors says it plans to invest around $100 million in US for production facilities Source text: http://bit.ly/2ytNZs8 Further company coverage: (Reporting By Chris Gallagher)
* Hino Motors group operating profit is seen topping 70 billion yen for the year ended march 31 - nikkei
* Says it has appointed Yoshio Shimo as the new President of the company
* HINO MOTORS LTD'S FISCAL 2016 SALES WILL LIKELY FALL 5 PERCENT TO ABOUT 1.65 TRILLION YEN - NIKKEI
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.