52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Nikon To Buy Back Up To 2.0 Percent Of Shares Worth 10 Billion Yen Through June 30
Nikon Executive Toshikazu Umatate To Be President And CEO
Nikon, ASML And Carl Zeiss Sign Agreement To Settle All Litigation
NIKON CORPORATION is mainly engaged in the manufacture and sale of image and video equipment. The Company operates in three business segments. The Precision Equipment segment offers semiconductor exposure apparatus and flat panel display (FPD) exposure apparatus products and services. The Video segment provides video related and its peripheral area products and services, such as interchangeable lens type digital cameras, compact digital cameras and interchangeable lenses. The Healthcare segment is engaged in the sale of products in the bioscience and ophthalmic diagnostic fields such as biological microscopes, cell culture observation devices, and ultra-wide-angle scanning laser ophthalmoscopes. Industrial equipment and other business is engaged in the sale of industrial equipment business related products, glass-related products such as FPD photomask substrates and products related to custom products business that handle custom equipment. The Company also provides related services.
Scientific & Technical Instr.
Shinagawa Intercity Tower C
Chairman of the Board, Representative Director
Executive President, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Chief Director of Business Strategy, Representative Director
Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Finance & Accounting, Deputy Chief Director of Business Strategy, Director
Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Human Resources & General Affairs, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Nikon Corp said Foxconn Technology Group had requested to delay the instalment of equipment at the Taiwanese firm's new liquid crystal display (LCD) plant in the southern Chinese city of Guangzhou.
Nikon Corp said it had been requested by Foxconn Technology Group to delay the instalment of equipment at the Taiwanese firm's new liquid crystal display (LCD) plant in the southern Chinese city of Guangzhou.
* SAYS IT ORDERS EQUIPMENT FOR T$1.0 BILLION ($34.36 million) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 29.1050 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Nikon raised its full-year forecast by 8.3 pct to 5.2 million units - Nikkei Source text (http://s.nikkei.com/2hGabNh) Further company coverage:
* Nikon restructuring sales networks for digital cameras in overseas markets, including withdrawing from Brazil - Nikkei
* Says its unit Nikon Imaging (China) Co., Ltd. stops operation on Oct. 30
* Says to discontinue operations of chinese manufacturing unit of imaging business Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Chris Gallagher)
* Nikon's operating profit for the April-September half apparently shrank about 30% on the year - Nikkei
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A"-R&I
The U.S. International Trade Commission said on Friday it has launched a patent infringement investigation of certain Nikon digital cameras, software and components based upon a complaint launched by Carl Zeiss AG and ASML Netherlands B.V.
* Says Makoto Kimura will resign from the position of Chairman of the Board in the company
Nikon Corp CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Year to NEXT Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2016 Mar 31, 2018 YEAR LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST H1 FORECAST Sales 748.89 819.39 700.00 328.00 (-8.6...
ASML, the world's third largest semiconductor equipment maker, said on Friday it had counter-sued rival Nikon, after the Japanese company launched a wide-ranging patent battle against the Dutch company this week.
ASML, Europe's largest supplier to semiconductor manufacturers, said it filed patent infringement cases against Nikon in Japan related to semiconductor manufacturing equipment, flat panel display manufacturing equipment and digital cameras.
* ASML has today filed suits in Japan, both on its own and jointly with its strategic partner Zeiss
Japan's Nikon Corp on Monday said it has initiated legal action against ASML Holding NV and Carl Zeiss AG [CZTOP.UL], saying the Dutch and Germany companies used its lithography technology without its permission.
* Notes announcement by Nikon that Nikon has filed a legal claim for alleged patent infringement against ASML in three countries
* ASML: denies infringing Nikon patents, will "vigorously defend" against Japanese company's claims. Earlier Monday Nikon announced it was filing suit against ASML and partner Carl Zeiss in the Netherlands, Germany and Japan for alleged patent infringements. Further company...
* Says it categorically denies the company has infringed any of Nikon’s patents, repsonding to Nikon suits Further company coverage: (Frankfurt Newsroom)
Japan's Nikon filed lawsuits against Netherlands-based ASML, the world's third-largest chip equipment maker, and Germany's Carl Zeiss , saying its lithography technology was illegally used by the two.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.