52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
FDA Recommends Health Care Facilities, Manufacturers Transition To Duodenoscopes With Disposable Components
Olympus Corp - Received Request From Individual Shareholder To Sue Auditor Kpmg Azsa Llc For 88.67 Billion Yen For Past Breach Of Duty
Olympus Corp - Announces 4-1 Stock Split
Olympus Corporation is mainly engaged in the manufacture and sales of medical equipment. The Company operates in four business segments. The Medical segment is engaged in the manufacture and sale of gastrointestinal endoscope, surgical endoscope, endoscopic treatment instrument and ultrasonic endoscope. The Scientific segment is engaged in the manufacture and sale of biological microscope, industrial microscope, industrial endoscope and non-destructive inspection equipment. The Imaging segment is engaged in the manufacture and sale of digital cameras and recording machines. The Others segment is engaged in the manufacture and sale of biomaterials. The Company is also engaged in the financial investment business.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
Shinjuku Monolith, 2-3-1, Nishi-Shinjuku
Executive President, Representative Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Chairman of Subsidiary, Director
Chief Technology Officer, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Manager of Technology Development, Director
Chief Administrative Officer, Managing Executive Officer, Director
Senior Managing Executive Officer, Manager of Sales & Marketing, Manager of Surgery Business Unit, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Sony Corp <6758.T> is selling its 5% stake in Olympus Corp <7733.T> back to the Japanese medical equipment maker for 80.4 billion yen (£621.3 million), a move that Daniel Loeb's activist hedge fund Third Point LLC had called for.
Japanese endoscope maker Olympus Corp said on Thursday it will buy back 68.9 million shares, or a 5.03% stake, from Sony Corp.
The former CEO of Olympus, who blew the whistle on a $1.7 billion accounting scandal at the Japanese medical equipment maker in 2011, has won a London court battle over alleged wrongdoing linked to his 64-million-pound ($85-million) pension.
Japan's Olympus Corp <7733.T> said it would propose to give top shareholder U.S. hedge fund ValueAct Capital a seat at its board, a rare move in the country where activists are still viewed by companies as asset-strippers to be resisted.
* Olympus surges after two brokerages raise their stock ratings
* Olympus jumps after two brokerages raise their stock ratings
An Olympus Corp subsidiary pleaded guilty on Monday and agreed to pay $85 million to resolve charges that it failed to file reports with U.S. regulators regarding infections connected to its duodenoscopes while continuing to sell the medical devices used to view the gastrointestinal...
U.S. hedge fund ValueAct Capital has become a major shareholder in Japanese medical equipment and camera maker Olympus Corp <7733.T> with a 5.04 percent stake that is worth around $612 million at current shares prices.
U.S. hedge fund ValueAct Capital has become a major shareholder in Japanese medical equipment and camera maker Olympus Corp with a 5.04 percent stake, a regulatory filing showed on Thursday.
* UROGEN PHARMA ANNOUNCES POSITIVE INTERIM RESULTS FROM PIVOTAL PHASE 3 OLYMPUS TRIAL OF UGN-101 (MITOGEL™) FOR NON-SURGICAL TREATMENT OF UPPER TRACT UROTHELIAL CANCER (UTUC)
* Says its unit Olympus (Shenzhen) Industrial Ltd., suspends operation on May 7
* OLYMPUS ANNOUNCES INTENTION TO ACQUIRE LITHOTRIPSY SYSTEMS FROM CYBERSONICS, INC. Source text for Eikon:
* U.S. FDA SAYS ISSUED WARNING LETTERS TO DUODENOSCOPE MANUFACTURERS, OLYMPUS, FUJIFILM, PENTAX FOR FAILING TO COMPLY WITH REQUIREMENTS OF FEDERAL LAW
* Says co's unit HEROIC LEGEND ENTERPRISES LTD disposes 273,600 shares of Olympus Corporation for 1.17 billion yen in total (4,269.1146 yen per share)
Royal Dutch Shell Plc said on Sunday that workers were returning to its Mars, Olympus, Ursa and Ram Powell offshore production hubs in the Gulf of Mexico following the passage of Hurricane Nate.
* Says it will issue 22th series unsecured corporate bonds worth 10 billion yen with a term of 5 years and coupon rate of 0.22 percent
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A-"-R&I
* Says Tokyo District court rejected the partial appeal filed by the company, regarding the lawsuit pending against the six former directors who were involved in serial rigging of accounting activities
Olympus Corp CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Year to NEXT Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2016 Mar 31, 2018 YEAR LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST H1 FORECAST Sales 748.05 804.58 766.00 366.00 (-7.0...
* Says U.S.-based firm Image Stream Medical Inc (ISM) will become unit of Olympus Corporation of the Americas, which is wholly owned unit of the co
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.