52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Ricoh To Buy Germany-Based Contents Service Platform Developer DocuWare
Ricoh Announces Strategic Business Partnership with Elixirgen Scientific
Nxt Robotics announces service partnership with Ricoh USA Inc
Ricoh Company, Ltd. is engaged in integrated domestic and overseas manufacturing services. The Company's segments include Imaging & Solutions, Industrial Products and Other. The Company's Imaging & Solutions segment is engaged in office imaging, production printing and network system solutions. The Company's Industrial Products segment is engaged in manufacturing and sales of thermal media, optical equipment, semiconductors, electronic component and Inkjet head. Its Other segment is engaged in manufacturing and sales of digital cameras, financing business and logistics services provided through the Company's subsidiaries. It offers various services, which include business process services, communication services, managed document services, sustainability management services workplace services, information technology (IT) infrastructure services and application services. It offers industry solution to various sectors, which include healthcare, higher education and financial services.
Chairman of Board of Directors, Director
Executive President, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director
Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Director of Business Planning, Director
Chief Technology Officer, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Director
Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Director of Marketing
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Two letter bombs exploded on Wednesday at two separate locations in the Netherlands but nobody was hurt in the incidents, which police blamed on an extortionist who had demanded payment in bitcoin.
Japanese office equipment maker Ricoh Co Ltd on Friday said it would book an impairment loss of 180 billion yen ($1.72 billion), citing a slump in North American business as users shift from print to digital.
* Says it sells all 8.3 percent stake (17.1 million shares) in Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Holdings Inc, at the price of 3,275 yen per share (55.92 billion yen)
* UNIT RECEIVED PURCHASE ORDERS FROM RICOH SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD TOTALLING AROUND A$2.7 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A+"-R&I
Japan's Ricoh Co Ltd <7752.T> plans to cut about 4,000 jobs as early as fiscal year 2019 to streamline its struggling, core office-equipment business, the Nikkei reported on Thursday.
Japan's Ricoh Co Ltd plans to cut about 4,000 jobs as early as fiscal year 2019 to streamline its struggling, core office equipment business, the Nikkei business daily reported on Thursday.
* RICOH CO LTD PLANS TO SHED SLIGHTLY OVER 3,000 EMPLOYEES IN JAPAN BY MARCH 2019 - NIKKEI
* WI-LAN - LICENSE COVERS VARIOUS PRINTER RELATED TECHNOLOGY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Japan's Nikkei share average fell on Thursday on across-the-board selling after U.S. shares dropped overnight on speculation about faster interest rate hikes, while Ricoh stumbled after a media report said it was considering an impairment charge.
Japan's Nikkei share average fell to a near 1-week low on Thursday morning on across-the-board selling after U.S. shares dropped overnight, while office equipment maker Ricoh stumbled after a media report said it was considering an impairment charge.
* Ricoh may take $930 million impairment charge this FY - Nikkei
Ricoh Co Ltd, a Japanese maker of office equipment, said on Thursday it was conducting impairment tests, following a report that it was considering taking a charge of up to 100 billion yen ($930 million) this fiscal year.
* Says it plans to apply for delisting from Nagoya Stock Exchange, Fukuoka Stock Exchange, Sapporo Securities Exchange, in Mid-February, to reduce costs
* Says its unit Ricoh India Limited filed a petition for the commencement of corporate reorganization proceedings based on Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, with National Company Law Tribunal, on Jan. 29
* Says Ricoh Company Ltd will not provide any additional financial support to Ricoh India Ltd going forward
* Ricoh Co planning to sell semiconductor subsidiary to Nisshinbo Holdings for price estimated slightly above 10 billion yen ($88.7 million) -Nikkei Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.