52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
El Sewedy Says Zambia Selects Co, Toyota Tsusho Corp To Build Two Solar PV Projects
Orocobre Ltd Announces Finalisation Of Olaroz Stage 2 Finance Facility
Orocobre Says Olaroz Stage 2 Expansion Final Investment Decision Approved
TOYOTA TSUSHO CORPORATION is engaged in the trading of various products, the manufacture, processing, sale and investment of the related products, as well as the provision of services. The Company operates in seven business segments. The Metal segment is engaged in the manufacture of steel products, non-ferrous metal products and others. Global Manufacturing Parts and Logistics segment provides automobile components, logistics and others. Automobile segment provides automobiles, motorcycles, trucks, buses and automobile parts. Machinery, Energy and Plant Project segment provides machine tools, industrial machineries, testing measuring apparatus, electrical equipment, coal and others. Chemical and Electronics segment provides semiconductors, electronic devices, software and others. Food and Life Industry segment is engaged in manufacture of feed materials, grain and others. American segment operated business in America. The Company also operates financial and human resource business.
Iron & Steel
Century Toyota Bldg.
4-9-8, Meieki, Nakamura-ku
Chairman of the Board, Representative Director
President, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director
Chief Financial Officer, Managing Executive Officer, Director
Chief Administrative Officer, Chief Compliance Officer, Managing Executive Officer, Director
Chief Information Officer, Chief Strategy Officer, Managing Executive Officer, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Toyota Tsusho Corp , one of the world's biggest lithium producers, said on Friday it would take at least two more years to properly gauge the global electric vehicle (EV) market's direction before deciding whether to further expand supply.
Japan's Toyota Tsusho Corp and JERA said on Tuesday they would sell their shares in the Goreway thermal power station in Ontario, Canada to Capital Power Corp for a total of about 32 billion yen ($289 million).
Toyota Tsusho Corporation's African head wants the continent to deliver 30 percent of the Japanese conglomerate's total revenue over the next 20 years, up from 10 percent now.
* UNIT ENTERS AGREEMENT WITH CENTRAL MOTOR WHEEL & TOYOTA TSUSHO CORPORATION TO PURCHASE REMAINING SHARES OF UNIT
* MOU WITH AISAN INDUSTRY CO., LTD., JAPAN AND TOYOTA TSUSHO CORPORATION, JAPAN FOR ESTABLISHING JV IN INDIA
* Toyota Motor to install recorder devices in some Grab cars (Recasts with investment by Toyota Tsusho, adds background)
* Nexen Tire forms joint venture with local trading house Toyota Tsusho Corp with capitalization totals to 280 million yen Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Toyota Tsusho Corporation filed squeeze out offer for shares of CFAO SA
* Says signed technology license and assistance agreement with Aisan Industry Co and Toyota Tsusho Corp to make 'Canister'
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.