52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Aeon Sees 800% Increase In Operating Profit In China For Year Ending Feb 2020 - Nikkei
Ministop Japan Suspends Sale Of Its S.Korean Unit -Ministop Korea Official
Signa Sports United Forms Strategic Partnership With Aeon And Central Group
AEON CO., LTD. is a pure holding company that develops comprehensive finance, developers, services and other businesses in a complex manner, focusing on retail businesses centered on the general merchandise stores (GMS) business. The Company operates in seven business segments. The GMS segment mainly operates general supermarkets, lunch box specialties shops, etc. The Supermarket (SM) segment operates supermarkets, discount stores, convenience stores and small supermarkets. The Drug and Pharmacy segment operates drug stores, dispensing pharmacies, etc. The Integrated Financial segment operates the credit card business, fee business, banking business and so on. The Developer segment develops and leases shopping centers. The Service and Specialty Store segment operates specialty stores that sell general facility management services, amusement, food service, family casual fashion, women's wear, shoes, etc. The International segment operates retail businesses in the ASEAN region and China.
Retail (Department & Discount)
1-5-1, Nakase, Mihama-ku
Chairman of the Board of Directors, Director
President, Representative Executive Officer, Group Chief Executive Officer, Director
Executive Vice President, Director
Executive Vice President
Vice President, Representative Executive Officer, President of Subsidiary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Japanese retail group Aeon slashed its annual profit estimate by 12 percent, citing bad weather and weak consumer sentiment.
* Says will invest in U.S. online retailer Boxed (Adds executive comment)
* SAYS TO INVEST IN BOXED Further company coverage: (Reporting By Chris Gallagher)
Aeon Co Ltd, Japan's largest retailer by sales, said on Wednesday full-year operating profit climbed 14 percent to a record on the back of restructuring efforts.
* YAHOO JAPAN: IT IS TRUE COMPANY IS CONSIDERING TIE-UP WITH SOFTBANK, AEON IN ONLINE RETAIL BUSINESS BUT NOTHING DECIDED YET Related story: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Sam Nussey)
SoftBank Group Corp, Yahoo Japan Corp and Aeon Co Ltd plan to launch an online retail business, national broadcaster NHK reported on Friday.
SoftBank Group Corp, Yahoo Japan Corp> and Aeon Co Ltd plan to launch an online retail business, NHK reported on Friday.
* Aeon reiterates profit forecast for year to February (Recasts with details of pricing strategy)
Aeon Co Ltd, Japan's largest retailer by sales, posted a 20.4 percent jump in operating profit for the nine months ended November, boosted by improved performance at its struggling general merchandising store business.
* AEON MALL LIKELY GENERATED SOME 33 BILLION YEN IN OPERATING PROFIT DURING MARCH-NOV PERIOD, UP ABOUT 10 PERCENT ON THE YEAR - NIKKEI
* Says Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A-" -R&I
Aeon Co Ltd, Japan's largest retailer by sales, plans further price cuts as restructuring at its struggling general merchandising stores helped drive first half profits to an 11-year high.
Aeon Co Ltd, Japan's largest retailer by sales, upgraded its full-year earnings forecast on Wednesday, helped by restructuring at its struggling general merchandising stores.
* Aeon's operating profit likely jumped 16 pct on the year to about 84 billion yen ($750 million) for the six months ended August - Nikkei
Japan's core consumer prices rose 0.5 percent in July from a year earlier to mark a seventh straight gaining month, a sign the economy is making slow but steady progress toward meeting the central bank's 2 percent inflation target.
* Year ago revenue 974.8 million rgt; year ago profit attributable 19.1 million rgt Source text (http://bit.ly/2v8XEXU) Further company coverage:
Aeon Co Ltd <8267.T>, Japan's largest retailer by sales, on Wednesday reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit, as its restructuring efforts helped to improve performance at its struggling general merchandising stores.
Aeon Co Ltd, Japan's largest retailer by sales, on Wednesday reported a 11.4 percent rise in first-quarter profit, beating estimates, boosted by improved performance at its struggling general merchandising stores.
* Says it sold CO2 reduction machine to AEON DELIGHT for 307.0 million yen on Jan. 31
* Sees oper profit 195 bln yen for current year, below consensus
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.