52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Resona Holdings Inc - To Buy Back Up To 1.29% Of Own Shares Worth 10 Billion Yen
Resona, Kansai Mirai Financial, Kansai Urban Banking To Realign Their Credit Card Subsidiaries
Resona Holdings unit says merger between units
Resona Holdings, Inc. is a Japan-based company mainly engaged in the provision of financial service. The Company operates in four business segments. The Individual segment focuses on the provision of consulting service related to personal loans, asset management and asset succession. The Corporate segment focuses on loans for corporate, asset management utilizing trust, real estate business, corporate pension, business succession, and support of business growth. The Market segment is engaged in the procurement and operation of funds, foreign exchange, bonds and derivatives through financial markets. The Kansai Mirai Financial Group segment engages in banking business, including deposit business and lending business in the Kansai region.
Fukagawa Gatharia W2 Bldg., 1-5-65, Kiba
President, Representative Executive Officer, Chairman & President of Subsidiary, Director
Executive Officer, Director
Executive Officer, President of Subsidiary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Resona Holdings Inc said on Friday it would promote board director Masahiro Minami to president from April 1, making the 54-year-old the youngest chief executive at a major Japanese financial firm.
Resona Holdings will promote 54-year-old director Masahiro Minami to president, with current president Kazuhiro Higashi becoming chairman, Kyodo reported Tuesday.
* Says it acquires 73 million shares of the class 1 preferred stock of Kansai Urban Banking Corp, from Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp, at the price of 1,013.70 yen per share, for 74 billion yen in total, on Feb. 20
* Says it will implement the takeover bid for 6.2 million shares (or no more than 6.2 million shares) of Minato Bank Ltd , with offer price of 2,233 yen per share and takeover bid total amount at 13.81 billion yen, during the period from Dec. 27 to Feb. 14, 2018
* Says co plans to transfer 1.83 billion shares of Kinki Osaka Bank, Ltd to Kansai Mirai Financial Group, Inc on Dec. 7, at the price of 86.08 billion yen in total (47.11 yen per share)
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A"-R&I
* Says the six companies, Resona Holdings Inc (Resona Holdings), Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG), Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC), Minato Bank Ltd(Minato), Kansai Urban Banking Corporation (Kansai Urban), and The Kinki Osaka Bank Ltd (Kinki Osaka) have...
* Says co's unit Resona Bank will fully acquire AFC Merchant Bank(Asean Finance Corporation Limited) on July 31
Japan's Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG) and Resona Holdings Inc said on Friday they have agreed to combine their regional banks in the face of tough market conditions that are widely expected to worsen.
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc and Resona Holdings Inc:
Japanese banks Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG) and Resona Holdings Inc said on Friday they have agreed to merge their regional lenders, as they face tough market conditions that are expected to worsen in the future.
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group <8316.T> (SMFG) and Resona Holdings Inc <8308.T> are in talks to merge some of their units, sources said, in what would be the latest in a slow but steady wave of consolidation in Japan's regional banking industry.
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG) and Resona Holdings Inc are in talks to merge their regional banks, sources with knowledge of the deal said on Monday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.