52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Monex Group Inc - To Buy Back Up To 3.76% Of Own Shares Worth 4 Billion Yen Through Aug. 16
Monex Group To Slash Minimum Fee On Purchases Of U.S. Stocks To 10 Cents From $5 - Nikkei
R&I assigns Monex Group's rating at "BBB" and says stable outlook-R&I
Monex Group, Inc. is a Japan-based holding company mainly engaged in the provision of online securities services. The Company is engaged in the online securities business, the foreign exchange (FX) trading business, as well as the provision of merger and acquisition (M&A) advisory services, among others. The Company operates its business through three segments, including Japan segment, the United States segment and Asia-Pacific segment. Through the segments, it mainly provides integrated financial services and securities trading services in domestic market, United States and Hong Kong markets.
25F, ARK Mori Bldg., 2-4-1, Akasaka
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Executive Officer, Chairman of Subsidiaries
Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Quality Officer, Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer, Managing Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer, Managing Executive Officer, President of Subsidiary
Executive Officer, Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Japan's cryptocurrency exchanges should be regulated more like banks as they hold investors' assets while offering trading platforms, the chief executive of online brokerage Monex Group Inc said.
* Says it completes acquisition of Coincheck Inc, on April 16
Japanese online brokerage firm Monex Group Inc will buy Coincheck Inc, the exchange at the center of a $530 million digital money heist, for 3.6 billion yen ($33.6 million), the latest move by a mainstream finance firm into the cryptocurrency market.
* MONEX CEO SAYS AIMING FOR COINCHECK TO RESUME ALL SERVICES AND GAIN REGISTRATION IN AROUND 2 MONTHS
* Says it plans to acquire 100 percent voting power in Coincheck Inc, for 3.6 billion yen
Japanese online brokerage firm Monex Group Inc <8698.T> said on Tuesday it was considering buying Coincheck Inc, the cryptocurrency exchange hit by a high-profile $530 million (£376.4 million) theft of digital money earlier this year.
Japanese stocks fell on Tuesday, led by tech firms and makers of electronic components after U.S. tech stocks tumbled overnight on resurgent trade war fears, while Monex jumped after saying it might buy cryptocurrency exchange Coincheck.
* TRUE IT IS CONSIDERING BUYING COINCHECK Related Reuters story: Further company coverage:
Japanese online broker Monex Group Inc has proposed a plan to buy Coincheck Inc, the local cryptocurrency exchange hit recently by a high-profile $530 million theft of digital money, Nikkei business reported on Tuesday.
* Says it plans to retire 10.9 million shares (3.9 percent of outstanding) of its common stock on March 30
* Says it completes repurchase of 8.1 million shares of its common stock, for 3 billion yen in total, during period from Feb. 1 to March 7
* Says it will repurchase up to 10 million shares, representing 3.6 percent of outstanding
* Says it canceled business alliance with Monex Group Inc, effective on Jan. 18
* Monex Group will launch an online brokerage operation as early as October in Australia - Nikkei Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Says it plans to retire 1.25 percent stake of common stock(3.5 million shares), on March 31
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.