52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
MS&Ad Insurance Group Holdings Inc - To Buy Back Up To 1.39% Of Own Shares Worth 20 Billion Yen Through March 24
Fitch Says Typhoon Hagibis Is Likely To Be Earnings Event For Japan's Three Main Non-Life Insurance Groups, MS&AD, Sompo & Tokio Marine
MS&AD Insurance - Gross Loss From Typhoon Faxai Estimated Around 100 Billion Yen
MS&AD Insurance Group Holdings, Inc. is a Japan-based company mainly engaged in the insurance business. The Company has six business segments. The domestic non-life insurance business includes three segments: Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance, Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance, Mitsui Direct General Insurance. The business is engaged in the sale of fire insurance, marine insurance, accident insurance, automobile insurance and other non-life insurance products in Japan. The domestic life insurance business includes two segments: Mitsui Sumitomo Aioi Life Insurance, Mitsui Sumitomo Primary Life Insurance. The business is engaged in the sale of personal insurance, personal annuity insurance, group insurance and other life insurance products in Japan. The Overseas Business segment is engaged in the insurance business in the United States, Europe, East Asia, Southeast Asia, South Asia, Australia and other regions. The Company is also engaged in the financial services business and risk related business.
Tokyo Sumitomo Twin Bldg. West Tower
Chairman of the Board, Chairman of the Executive Board, Chairman of the subsidiary, Representative Director
President, Executive President, Chairman & Chairman of the Executive Board of Subsidiary, Representative Director
Group Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Director
Group Chief Information Officer, Group Chief Information Security Officer, Senior Managing Executive Officer
Senior Managing Executive Officer, Group Chief Risk Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A string of powerful typhoons that struck Japan has left scars on the country's non-life insurers, with industry giants likely forced to pay a combined $8 billion in insurance payments in the current fiscal year that ends in March.
* MS&AD INSURANCE GROUP HOLDINGS INC - SAYS AGREES WITH SWISS RE TO ACQUIRE A FURTHER 10% STAKE IN REASSURE JERSEY ONE LIMITED FOR GBP 315 MILLION
Japan's Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance will take a nearly 40 percent stake in a life insurance unit of a state-owned Chinese bank, the Nikkei reported on Wednesday.
Japan's Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co [MITSID.UL] plans to mainly invest in foreign credit products for this fiscal year, a senior company executive said on Tuesday.
* Says the co to issue 3rd series domestic subordinated unsecured corporate bonds worth 50 billion yen through public offering
* Says its unit, Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Co., Ltd., will set up a London-based holding company, Aioi Nissay Dowa Europe Limited, on Feb. 28, 2018
Japan's Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co plans to increase investment in risky assets such as foreign stocks and debt by 30 billion yen ($268.36 million) in the second half of this financial year, a senior company executive said on Monday.
* Japan's MS&AD Insurance says estimates up to 110 billion yen ($973 million) in incurred losses related to hurricances, earthquake in Americas
Japan's MS&AD Insurance Group Holdings Inc <8725.T> said on Friday it had agreed with Swiss Re AG <SRENH.S> to invest 800 million pounds to take a stake of up to 15 percent in UK-based ReAssure Jersey One Ltd.
Japan's MS&AD Insurance Group Holdings Inc <8725.T> said on Friday it had agreed with Swiss Re AG <SRENH.S> to invest 800 million pounds ($1.05 billion) to take a stake of up to 15 percent in UK-based ReAssure Jersey One Ltd.
Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company (MSI) is acquiring Singapore's First Capital Insurance for $1.6 billion from Canada's Fairfax Financial Holdings <FFH.TO>, in the biggest takeover by a Japanese insurer in populous Southeast Asia - a key target region for global players.
* Says unit Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company, Limited will acquire 97.7 percent stake in First Capital Insurance Limited for about 175.5 billion yen, from Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited
Japanese insurer Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance has entered into a deal with Canada's Fairfax Financial Holdings to buy Singapore-based insurer First Capital for $1.6 billion, Fairfax said in a statement on Wednesday.
* Fairfax and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance enter into strategic alliance and sale of First Capital
Japanese insurer MS&AD said it has agreed to buy 6.3 percent of Australian annuity provider Challenger Ltd for A$500 million ($393 million), to tap the growing market for managing retirement savings.
* Announced a strategic relationship with MS&AD Insurance Group Holdings Inc supported by a $500 million equity placement to MS&AD
* MS&AD Insurance Group Holdings Inc to invest $401 million to buy 6 pct-plus stake in Australia's Challenger Ltd - Nikkei Source text: (s.nikkei.com/2vy7XUj) Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Says it will retire 40 million shares (6.3 percent of outstanding) of its common stock on June 30
* to retire treasury stock worth 6.3 percent of shares outstanding Further company coverage:
* Plans to boost Japanese corporate debt investment to 100 bln yen
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.