52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
R&I upgrades Sumitomo Realty & Development's rating to "A" and announces stable rating outlook -R&I
Sumitomo Realty & Development sales likely rose 6% for April-Sept period - Nikkei
R&I affirms Sumitomo Realty & Development's rating at "A-" and announces positive outlook -R&I
Sumitomo Realty & Development Co., Ltd. mainly operates real estate related business. The Company operates in five business segments. The Real Estate Leasing segment is engaged in the development, leasing and management of office buildings and condominiums. This segment also operates hotels and leases event halls and conference rooms. The Real Estate Sales segment is engaged in development and sale of condominiums, buildings, detached houses, housing land and other properties. The Completed Work segment is engaged in the construction contract of detached houses and building works. The Real Estate Distribution segment provides brokerage and sales agency services for real estate purchasing and sale. The Other segment is engaged in the operation of fitness clubs and catering.
Real Estate Operations
Shinjuku NS Bldg., 2-4-1, Nishi-Shinjuku
Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Director of Building Business, Representative Director
Executive Officer, Deputy Chief Director of Finance
Director of Finance in Main Administration Unit, Director
President of Subsidiary, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Sumitomo Life Insurance plans to increase investments in risk assets such as stocks and foreign bonds, to boost income as global bond yields are expected to stay depressed, a top investment planning official said on Wednesday.
Sumitomo Life Insurance plans to increase its holdings of stocks and foreign bonds without currency hedging in the current financial half year to March, a top investment planning official said on Wednesday.
Sumitomo Life Insurance will step up investment in foreign bonds in the financial year ending March 2020, and plans to raise its holdings higher than the previous year's increase of 240 billion yen ($2.2 billion), a senior executive said on Tuesday.
Sumitomo Life Insurance will step up investment in foreign bonds in the financial year to March 2020, planning to raise its holdings by more than the previous year's increase of 240 billion yen ($2.2 billion), a senior executive said on Tuesday.
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) raised the company's issuer rating to "A" from "A-" -R&I
* Sumitomo Realty & Development appears to have lifted pretax profit to just over 100 billion yen ($879 million) in the April-September period - Nikkei
* Says Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A-" -R&I
* Says to launch tender offer for Sumitomo Real Estate Sales at 3,600 yen per share, expects to spend 61 billion yen ($538 million) Further company coverage: ($1 = 113.3500 yen) (Reporting By Chris Gallagher)
* Sumitomo Realty & Development's revenue for year ending March 2017 is expected to climb 3 percent to 880 billion yen - Nikkei
* Sumitomo Realty & Development Co Ltd's revenue is seen climbing roughly 25 percent to around 450 billion yen for April-September half - nikkei
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.