52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
888 Says Non-Exec Director Mark Summerfield Bought 30,000 Shares At 154P/Share
888 Holdings Says H1 Adjusted EBITDA $41.8 Million
888 Says Poker Remained Challenging, First Time Depositors Across B2C Business Rises
888 Holdings Public Limited Company is a provider of online gaming entertainment and solutions. The Company is the owner of software solutions providing a range of virtual online gaming services over the Internet, including casino and games, poker, bingo, sport, emerging offerings and brand licensing revenue on third party platforms. Its segments include B2C (Business to Customer) and B2B (Business to Business). The B2C (Business to Customer) segment includes casino and games, poker, bingo and emerging offering. The B2B (Business to Business) segment offers total gaming services under the Dragonfish trading brand. Dragonfish offers to its business partners use of technology, software, operations, e-payments and marketing services, through the provision of offline/online marketing, management of affiliates, search engine optimization (SEO), customer relationship management (CRM) and business analytics. The Company provides payment services, customer support and online advertising.
Software & Programming
Suite 601/701, Europort Road, Europort
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Anne De Kerckhove
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* GERMAN FEDERAL ADMINISTRATIVE COURT UPHELD ORDER PROHIBITING PROVISION OF ONLINE GAMING SERVICES IN GERMAN STATE OF BADEN-WÜRTTEMBERG
British online gaming company 888 Holdings hinted it could quit Germany where tighter regulations threaten its operations and a tax liability nearly halved its 2017 core earnings.
* BOARD RECOMMENDED PAYMENT OF A FINAL DIVIDEND COMPRISING 5.9 CENTS PER SHARE PLUS AN ADDITIONAL ONE-OFF 5.6 CENTS PER SHARE
British online gaming company 888 Holdings posted a rise in annual core earnings of 12 percent on Tuesday and said its trading so far this year was in line with its expectations, with average daily revenue 6 percent above the previous year.
* ANTICIPATES THAT ADJUSTED EBITDA FOR PERIOD WILL BE IN LINE WITH MARKET EXPECTATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Block Trade-888 Holdings Plc- sinitus Nominees Ltd as trustee of O Shaked Shares Trust launches an accelerated bookbuild of 46.2 million shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
British online betting company 888 Holdings swung to a half-year loss because of charges for tax provisions in Germany and a financial penalty imposed by the UK Gambling Commission.
British online gaming company 888 Holdings posted a 9 percent rise in first-half revenue on the strength of its casino and sports betting business.
British online betting company 888 Holdings was fined a record 7.8 million pounds ($10 million) on Thursday for failing to protect vulnerable customers from addictive gambling.
* ANNOUNCES A MULTI-YEAR EXTENSION TO ITS CONTRACT WITH 888 HOLDINGS
* O Shaked Shares Trust completed sale of 40 million ordinary shares in 888 Holdings Plc at a price of 270 pence per share- Bookrunner
* UK's gambling commission (UKGC) is conducting review of manner in which licensee has carried on its licensed activities to ensure compliance with UKGC operating licence held by licensee
British online gaming company 888 Holdings declared a special dividend for the fifth straight year as full-year pretax profit surged 82 percent, driven by strong performance in its sportsbetting and casino businesses.
British online gaming company 888 Holdings said it would pay a special dividend of 10.5 cents per share for 2016 after posting a 82 percent surge in full-year pretax profit, driven by strong performance in its sportsbetting and casino businesses.
* Fy revenue increased 13 pct to us$520.8 million (2015: us$462.1 million); on a constant currency basis* revenue increased 18 pct
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.