52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
ANA Holdings To Add 5 Cities From Tokyo Haneda International Airport In Summer 2020
Ana Holdings Expected To Report Fall Of More Than 20% In Operating Income For The April-September Half - Nikkei
Japan's ANA Holdings reports lower cargo demand in June quarter due to US-China trade issues
ANA HOLDINGS INC. is a Japan-based holding company principally engaged in the aviation business. The Company operates in four segments. The Aviation segment conducts regular and irregular air transportation of passengers and cargo domestic and international flights. The Aviation Related segment provides services associated with air transport, such as airport handling and maintenance. The Travel segment plans and sells package travel products, focusing on travel products development and sales. The Trading Companies segment conducts import and export of aviation-related materials and mail order sales.
Chairman of the Board, Chairman of the Board of Directors
President, Chairman of Subsidiary, Representative Director
Vice Chairman of the Board
President of Subsidiary, Director
Executive Vice President, Representative Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* ANA HOLDINGS INC -TO ADD 5 CITIES -ISTANBUL, MILAN, MOSCOW, SHENZHEN AND STOCKHOLM- FROM TOKYO HANEDA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT STARTING IN SUMMER 2020
Japan's ANA Holdings Inc on Tuesday cut its full-year operating income guidance by 15%, citing a decline in cargo demand stemming from U.S.-China trade issues, a slowdown in business demand and intensifying competition in the budget sector.
Japan's ANA Holdings sees no changes now in its order plans for Boeing Co 737 MAX aircraft, a senior executive said on Friday.
Japan's ANA Holdings Inc said on Tuesday it would order at least 38 planes worth $4.33 billion (£3.30 billion) from Boeing Co and Airbus, and buy a stake in Philippines Airlines' parent PAL Holdings Inc to support its Asia growth strategy.
Japanese airline ANA Holdings Inc is set to order 18 Airbus SE A320neo jets, a source familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
* ANA says considering Boeing order, but no final decision yet
Japan's ANA Holdings confirmed on Tuesday that it was considering an order of Boeing Co jets, after Reuters earlier reported that it was close to buying 30 of the new 737 MAX jets in a deal worth $3.5 billion.
Boeing Co is close to a deal worth $3.5 billion at list prices to sell 30 Boeing 737 MAX jetliners to ANA Holdings, two people familiar with the matter said.
Japan's ANA Holdings Inc <9202.T> said on Wednesday it is in talks with Philippine Airlines Inc's [PHL.UL] parent company PAL Holdings <PAL.PS> about making an investment but it had not yet made a "concrete decision".
Japanese airline ANA Holdings Inc reported a 5 percent fall in quarterly operating profit on Friday due to higher fuel costs and flight cancellations after a series of natural disasters.
Japanese airline ANA Holdings <9202.T> cancelled 330 domestic flights from July 23 through July 31, and warned of further cancellations in August as it continues to inspect engines built by Rolls-Royce <RR.L>.
Japanese airline ANA Holdings on Monday canceled 176 flights from July 13 through July 22 to inspect Trent 1000 engines built by Rolls-Royce , adding to 113 flights it had canceled for the preceding week.
Japanese airline ANA Holdings Inc <9202.T> said it will cancel 113 domestic flights between July 6 through July 12 to inspect Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc <RR.L> engines for compressor issues that have led to service interruptions for airlines globally.
Japanese airline ANA Holdings Inc said it will cancel 113 domestic flights between July 6 through July 12 to inspect engines.
* ANA HOLDINGS' OPERATING PROFIT LIKELY ROSE 27% ON THE YEAR TO 165 BILLION YEN FOR THE APRIL-DECEMBER PERIOD – NIKKEI
* Says it sells entire shares (99.6 percent voting power)of unit All Nippon Entertainment Works, Inc for 45 million yen
* Says it will acquire 99.6 percent stake (2,220 shares) in All Nippon Entertainment Works, Inc. from Innovation Network Corporation of Japan
* Ana Holdings to lease four Boeing 737-800 jets; Planes have catalog price of $98.1 million, with annual leasing fee estimated over $4 million - Nikkei Source text (http://s.nikkei.com/2nI783V) Further company coverage:
* Ana Holdings plans to spend roughly 100 billion yen ($890 million) to raise its interest in budget carrier Peach Aviation to 67 percent - Nikkei Source text (http://s.nikkei.com/2lP3KaA) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.