52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Nokia Completes 5G Core Standalone Network Trial With Japan's KDDI
Nokia Secures KDDI 5G Deal
KDDI To Buy Back Up To 3.1% Of Shares Worth 150 Billion Yen Through Dec 23
KDDI CORPORATION is a telecommunications company. The Company operates in four segments. The Personal segment is engaged in the provision of communication services for personal and home, including au mobile phone, and fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) and cable television (CATV) services, among others. The Life Design segment provides commerce services, financial services, payment services, and content services such as video, music and information distribution. The Business segment offers various communication services, the sale of mobile handset, data center services and various Information and Communication Technology (ICT) solutions/cloud-based services to enterprise customers. The Global segment offers various communication services, data center services and various ICT solutions/Cloud-based services to to overseas customers. The Company also provides communication equipment maintenance service, as well as the research and development services of information communication.
Garden Air Tower
Chairman of the Board, Representative Director
President, Chief Senior Director of External Affairs & Communication, Representative Director
Executive Vice President, Chief Senior Director of Corporate, Representative Director
Executive Vice President, Chief Director of Personal Business, Representative Director
Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Japanese telecom company KDDI Corp <9433.T> is taking a 2.1% stake in convenience store chain Lawson <2651.T> as part of a tie-up in smartphone payment services, amid a push by the government and businesses to bolster their digital options.
Japanese telecom company KDDI Corp will pay more than 12 billion yen ($110.46 million) for about a 2% stake in convenience store chain Lawson as the pair tie up in smartphone payment services, the Nikkei Shimbun reported.
A Sony Corp-led taxi-hailing joint venture in Japan said telecommunications firms NTT Docomo and KDDI Corp would invest in the company.
Japanese telco SoftBank Corp's low-cost mobile brand Ymobile said on Wednesday it would delay the launch of Huawei P30 Lite smartphone, following the imposition of trade restrictions on the Chinese manufacturer by Washington.
Japan's KDDI Corp said on Tuesday it would spend $800 million to buy a minority stake in Kabu.com Securities Co Ltd in the telco's latest move to expand in finance.
Japan's KDDI Corp <9433.T> is considering investing in Kabu.com Securities Co Ltd <8703.T>, two people familiar with the matter said on Thursday, in what could be the telco's latest move to expand in finance.
Japanese telecom company KDDI Corp may invest up to 100 billion yen ($913 million) in kabu.com Securities, the Nikkei business daily reported on Thursday.
Rakuten Inc on Thursday unveiled a tie-up with telecom company KDDI Corp as the Japanese e-commerce firm aims to enter the mobile phone services business, challenging bigger rivals NTT Docomo and SoftBank Group Corp.
Japanese advertising agency Dentsu Inc <4324.T> said on Thursday it has agreed to sell its stake in popular price comparison site kakaku.com Inc <2371.T> to KDDI Corp <9433.T> for 79.3 billion yen ($734.57 million).
* KDDI CORP EXPECTS OPERATING PROFIT OF MORE THAN 1 TRILLION YEN IN FY18 - NIKKEI
Japanese telecoms operator KDDI Corp and Daiwa Securities Group Inc said on Thursday they have joined hands to offer asset management services, including using smartphones to target younger investors.
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA-" – R&I
* KDDI SAYS TO BUY BACK OWN SHARES WORTH UP TO 50 BILLION YEN ($460 million) Further company coverage: ($1 = 108.6800 yen)
* KDDI'S PROFIT FOR APRIL-DEC PERIOD LIKELY ROSE SLIGHTLY, TO ROUGHLY 790 BILLION YEN - NIKKEI
* Itochu Corp, KDDI Corp & SBI Holdings Inc to invest about 7.6 billion yen in Inagora to help sell Japanese goods in the Chinese market - Nikkei Source text: (http://s.nikkei.com/2AlKpW9) Further company coverage:
* Says it will acquire 4.8 million shares (9.4 percent stake) of Lifenet Insurance Co, on Nov. 27
* KDDI Corp is expected to acquire all outstanding shares in Soracom by the end of August for an estimated 20 billion yen - Nikkei Source text: (http://s.nikkei.com/2vknTK8) Further company coverage:
* KDDI Corp seen posting operating profit of 275.1 billion yen for April-June quarter - Nikkei
* Says it will sign a business alliance agreement with KDDI Corp in late July
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.