52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
NTT CEO: Latest Step Not Directly Linked To Efforts To Lower Mobile Charges
NTT President Says Will Not Issue New Shares To Finance Docomo Deal
NTT Says To Hold News Conference At 0600 GMT
NTT DOCOMO, INC. is a Japan-based company mainly engaged in the mobile communication business. The Company operates through three business segments. The Communications segment is engaged in the provision of long-term evolution (LTE) (Xi) services, freedom of mobile multimedia access (FOMA) services and other mobile phone services, optical-fiber broadband services, satellite mobile communications services, international services, as well as the sale of related equipment. The Smart Life segment is engaged in the provision of video, music, electronic books and other distribution services, finance and payment services, shopping services, as well as other lifestyle related services. The Other segment is engaged in the provision of mobile devices protection services, as well as the development, sale and maintenance of systems.
Sanno Park Tower, 2-11-1, Nagata-cho
President, Representative Director
Managing Executive Officer, Director of Business Planning, Director of Finance, Director
Managing Executive Officer, Director of Finance, Director
Chief Technology Officer, Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of R&D Innovation
Vice President, Representative Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
New Zealand scrumhalf TJ Perenara will miss next year's Super Rugby season after agreeing a short-term contract with Japanese Top League side NTT DoCoMo Red Hurricanes, he said on Monday.
Japan's Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT) <9432.T> said it will spend 4.25 trillion yen ($40 billion) to take its wireless carrier business private, in a deal that opens the path to lower prices as the government calls for cuts.
Japan's 3 megabanks belonging to Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group <8306.T>, Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group <8316.T> and Mizuho Financial Group will be among lenders to extend loans to Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT) <9432.T> for its potential acquisition of NTT...
Japan's 3 megabanks belonging to Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group and Mizuho Financial Group will be among lenders to extend loans to Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT) for its potential acquisition of NTT Docomo Inc, two sources said.
Japanese shares fell on Tuesday for the first time in three sessions as telecom major NTT's bid to take complete ownership of its mobile unit, NTT Docomo, weighed on rival mobile network operators.
A Sony Corp-led taxi-hailing joint venture in Japan said telecommunications firms NTT Docomo and KDDI Corp would invest in the company.
NTT Docomo <9437.T> will resume taking orders of Huawei P30 Pro smartphones from Wednesday, the largest Japanese telco said on its website.
* Mobile firms up as Docomo unveils smaller-than-feared price cuts
* Nikkei climbs to its highest level since Dec. 4Speculative buying pushes up N/T ratio to 2nd highest on record
Shares in Japan's big telcos jumped on Tuesday after market leader NTT Docomo announced smaller-than-feared price cuts, alleviating concerns about a profit-dampening price war.
Japan's leading mobile operator Docomo has invested in Hatch, a spin-off of Angry Birds game maker Rovio, to bring 5G gaming to Japanese consumers, Rovio said on Wednesday.
Rakuten Inc on Thursday unveiled a tie-up with telecom company KDDI Corp as the Japanese e-commerce firm aims to enter the mobile phone services business, challenging bigger rivals NTT Docomo and SoftBank Group Corp.
* KDDI CORP EXPECTS OPERATING PROFIT OF MORE THAN 1 TRILLION YEN IN FY18 - NIKKEI
* Says it will adopt International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as the new accounting method, to replace the United States-Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
* Says it completed repurchase of 111.4 million shares of its common stock, for 300 billion yen in total, as of March 26
* NTT DOCOMO SAYS TO CANCEL TREASURY SHARES WORTH 3.01 PERCENT OF OUTSTANDING SHARES ON MARCH 30 Further company coverage:
* NTT SAYS TO BUY BACK UP TO 150 BILLION YEN OF STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Chris Gallagher)
* Says it signs an agreement for business alliance with NTT DOCOMO, INC., on Jan. 30, mainly regarding EC related business
* DOCOMO'S OPERATING PROFIT FOR APRIL-DEC PERIOD APPARENTLY EDGED DOWN TO AROUND 830 BILLION YEN - NIKKEI
Finland's Nokia said on Friday it signed its first major deal to supply new 5G wireless radio base stations to Japanese telecom operator NTT DoCoMo, which boasts nearly half of the country's mobile subscribers.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.