52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Osaka Gas Says To Buy Sabine Oil & Gas Corp
Chubu Electric Power to transfer partial power retail business to JV
Osaka Gas to transfer partial electricity sales business to CD Energy Direct
OSAKA GAS CO., LTD. is primarily engaged in gas business. It operates in four business segments. The Gas segment is involved in the production, supply and sale of gas, the sale of gas equipment and housing equipment, the construction of gas piping works, the maintenance and inspection of gas equipment. The Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), Electric and Other Energy segment is engaged in the sale of LPG and the supply of electricity. The Oversea Energy segment is engaged in the leasing of liquefied natural gas (LNG) tankers, the oil and gas-related development and investment, the research and investment of energy supply business. The Life & Business Solution segment is involved in the development, leasing, management and subdivision of real estates, the leasing and maintenance of automobiles, the manufacture and sale of fine materials and carbon materials and the credit and insurance agency business.
Natural Gas Utilities
Chairman of the Board, Representative Director
President, Executive President, Representative Director
Executive Vice President, Chief Director of Business Planning, Representative Director
Executive Vice President, Representative Director
Executive Vice President, Representative Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The Freeport LNG project in Texas, United States, has started production at its first liquefaction train on Aug. 12 and aims to start commercial operation in the fall this year, Japan's Osaka Gas Co Ltd and JERA Co said on Tuesday.
Australia's Oil Search Ltd said on Tuesday that current weak spot liquefied natural gas (LNG) prices would have no impact on any arbitration over a long-term contract between Japan's Osaka Gas and the Papua New Guinea PNG LNG project, operated by Exxon Mobil Corp.
Osaka Gas Co Ltd <9532.T> said it will buy U.S. shale gas developer Sabine Oil & Gas Corp <SABN.PK> for $610 million, as the Japanese company looks to expand its overseas business for future growth.
Osaka Gas Co Ltd said on Monday it will buy U.S. shale gas developer Sabine Oil & Gas Corp for $610 million, as the Japanese company aims to expand its overseas business to seek future growth.
* Singapore-based AGP International Holdings Pte Ltd (AG&P) said on Monday it had sold a minority stake to Osaka Gas and Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) for $100 million
* Philippines' AGP International Holdings Pte Ltd (AG&P) said on Monday it had sold a minority stake to Osaka Gas and Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) for $100 million
* Three joint ventures have been selected by Cyprus in the first stage of a tender to provide a floating storage and regasification unit (FSRU) to import liquefied natural gas (LNG)
Japan's Osaka Gas Co Ltd is considering expanding its Southeast Asia operations, a top executive said, tapping a region where natural gas demand is booming but domestic reserves are dwindling fast.
Retail power and gas heavyweights Kansai Electric Power <9503.T> and Osaka Gas <9532.T> are locked in a struggle for dominance in the Kansai region, whose economy is nearly the size of South Korea's and includes Osaka, the second-biggest city in Japan.
* Japan's Osaka Gas says it has agreed with Sabine Oil & Gas Corp and its subsidiary to buy a working interest in a shale gas project in Texas for about 16 billion yen ($144.53 million).
Japan's Osaka Gas Co said on Tuesday it would bring forward its schedule for restoring normal piped gas supplies to customers hit by an unplanned disruption following a magnitude 6.1 earthquake a day earlier.
Japan's Osaka Gas Co said it would take eight to 12 days to resume piped gas supplies to more than 110,000 customers in the Osaka region following a halt after a magnitude 6.1 earthquake shook the nation's second-biggest metropolis.
Osaka Gas may sign new long-term liquefied natural gas (LNG) contracts as Japan's second-biggest city gas supplier boosts its trading operations amid a shake-up in the Asian market for the fuel, a senior official said.
* Osaka Gas Co says its unit has agreed to acquire all shares in the U.S.-based Michigan Power, a gas-fired 125-megawatt power plant, from Wolverine Power Holdings LLC, owned by Rockland Capital among others
Japan's Osaka Gas has so far not bought liquefied natural gas (LNG) cargoes to replace supplies from the shutdown of ExxonMobil Corp's Papua New Guinea project following a powerful earthquake in the country's remote highlands last month, its top executive said on Thursday.
* Japan's Osaka Gas sees no major impact on LNG procurement from the shutdown of ExxonMobil Corp's liquefied natural gas (LNG) plant in Papua New Guinea following a powerful earthquake in the country's remote highlands, company president Takehiro Honjo said on Tuesday
Japan's Osaka Gas plans to raise its resales of liquefied natural gas (LNG) to third parties to 3 million tonnes a year by 2020, a top executive said on Wednesday, a move that would create more liquidity to Asia's emerging natural gas markets.
Gas usage in Japan, the world's biggest importer of the fuel in liquid form, this week hit daily records in the cities of Tokyo and Osaka, with residents cranking up heating as a cold snap grips the country.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.