52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Toho Co Completes Share Repurchase
Toho Co Ltd Says To Buy Back Up To 0.11 Percent Of Own Shares Worth 1 Billion Yen
Toho to merge with Tokyo-based wholly owned unit
TOHO CO., LTD. is mainly engaged in movie, theater and real estate businesses. The Company operates in three business segments. The Movie segment is engaged in the production, distribution and showing of movies, as well as the production and sale of visual for television program and video. The Theater segment is engaged in the production and showing of theaters. The Real Estate segment is engaged in the leasing, maintenance and management of real estate, the management, cleaning and repair of roads, as well as the operation of expressway facilities. The Others segment is engaged in other business activities, including Management of product sales, restaurant business, entertainment facilities as well as the provision of accounting consulting and guidance services.
Toho Hibiya Bldg., 1-2-2, Yuraku-cho
President, Chief Director of Image, Representative Director
Senior Managing Director
Managing Director, Chairman of Subsidiary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Japanese shares dipped on Monday as hopes for a large U.S. Federal Reserve rate cut faded and investors took a cautious stance ahead of the domestic earnings seasons, which starts this week.
* Concerns about upcoming earnings season lead to broad selling
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA-" – R&I
The man who dressed in a rubber suit to play the original Godzilla, crashing through Japanese cities and destroying them with swipes of his massive tail, has died at the age of 88, film company Toho said on Tuesday.
* Says its wholly owned subsidiary, Toho Stella Co Ltd, will merge with another wholly owned subsidiary, which has been engaged in the producing of film pamphlet in Tokyo
* Toho's net profit likely surged 23% to about 50 billion yen ($450 million) for the year ended in February - Nikkei
* Toho Co Ltd's group operating profit for the march-november period likely rose 24 pct on the year to around 40 billion yen ($343 million) - Nikkei
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA-" - R&I
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.