52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Pershing Square Capital Management Lp Raises Sole Share Stake In Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Announces Twist Bioscience Agrees To Pay $22.5 Million Settlement In Ip Litigation
Agilent Technologies Says CEO's FY 2019 Total Compensation Was $12.52 Mln Vs $11.7 Mln In FY 2018
Agilent Technologies, Inc. provides application focused solutions that include instruments, software, services and consumables for the entire laboratory workflow. The Company serves the life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets. It has three business segments: life sciences and applied markets business, diagnostics and genomics business, and Agilent CrossLab business. Its life sciences and applied markets business segment offers instruments and software that enable customers to identify, quantify and analyze the physical and biological properties of substances and products, as well as enable customers in the clinical and life sciences research areas to interrogate samples at the molecular level. Its diagnostics and genomics business segment includes the reagent partnership, pathology, companion diagnostics, genomics and the nucleic acid solutions businesses. Its Agilent CrossLab business segment spans the entire lab with its consumables and services portfolio.
5301 Stevens Creek Blvd
Boon Hwee Koh
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Michael R. McMullen
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Robert W. McMahon
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Dominique P. Grau
Senior Vice President - Human Resources
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* PERSHING SQUARE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP RAISES SOLE SHARE STAKE IN AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC BY 11.4 PERCENT TO 3.25 MILLION SHARES - SEC FILING
* AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES ANNOUNCES TWIST BIOSCIENCE AGREES TO PAY $22.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT IN IP LITIGATION
* TWIST BIOSCIENCE ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT WITH AGILENT
Investor William Ackman told clients on Wednesday that Pershing Square Capital Management exited its Starbucks Corp <SBUX.O> position as future growth looks less robust but will stick with last year's biggest winner, Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. <CMG.N>.
Investor William Ackman updated clients on his portfolio on Wednesday saying his Pershing Square Capital Management exited its Starbucks Corp. position as future growth looks less robust but will stick with last year's biggest winner, Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc..
Billionaire investor William Ackman's hedge fund Pershing Square Capital Management said Monday it bought shares in testing equipment company Agilent Technologies Inc, only its second new investment this year as the fund has reported a 51% return.
Billionaire investor William Ackman's hedge fund Pershing Square Capital Management has made a new bet on Agilent Technologies Inc, according to a regulatory filing made on Monday.
* AGILENT SIGNS AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE ASSETS FROM YOUNG IN SCIENTIFIC CO. LTD.
* AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES TO ENHANCE LAB INFORMATICS WITH ACQUISITION OF GENOHM
* AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC - FILES CIVIL LAWSUIT AGAINST CHANGZHOU PANNATEK CO., INCLUDING FORMER AGILENT EMPLOYEE
* CO, AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES ENTERED MANUFACTURING SERVICES AGREEMENT PROVIDING FOR SUPPLY OF PATISIRAN DRUG SUBSTANCE BY AGILENT
* AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES SIGNS AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE LASERGEN, INC.
* AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES TO ACQUIRE ADVANCED ANALYTICAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
* AGILENT AND IMPERIAL COLLEGE LONDON ANNOUNCE COLLABORATION AGREEMENT
* AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES REPORTS FIRST-QUARTER FISCAL YEAR 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC - CEO MICHAEL R. MCMULLEN'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $10.1 MILLION VERSUS $8.9 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2BRfYYG) Further company coverage:
* AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC SAYS ON JANUARY 17, BOARD INCREASED ITS SIZE FROM 11 TO 12 MEMBERS -SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2EVj4Zh) Further company coverage:
* AGILENT EXPANDS CELL ANALYSIS PORTFOLIO WITH ACQUISITION OF LUXCEL BIOSCIENCES
* Agilent Technologies reports fourth-quarter fiscal year 2017 financial results
* Agilent technologies increases cash dividend to 14.9 cents per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.