52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
AA Plc Says Insurance Unit Delivering Strong Rates Of Policy Growth
AA Bond Co Ltd Announces Proposed Exchange offer
AA Appoints Kevin Dangerfield As Chief Financial Officer
AA plc is a United Kingdom-based roadside assistance company. Its segments include Roadside and Insurance. Roadside consists of two divisions; Roadside Assistance and Driving Services. The Roadside Assistance division helps stranded motorists at the roadside or at home utilizing a workforce of approximately 2,900 patrols attending on average around 10,000 breakdowns daily. The driving services division consists of its driving school and the British school of motoring and DriveTech. Its insurance segment comprises of insurance services, insurance underwriting and financial services division. The insurance services division consists of its insurance broker which sells motor and home policies, operating a diverse panel of underwriters. Its insurance underwriting underwrites motor and home insurance policies which originate from its insurance services segment. The financial services division provides competitively priced savings, loans, credit cards and mortgages.
Fanum House, Basing View
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Simon J. Breakwell
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Director
Chief Information Officer
Managing Director - Insurance
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
** Shares of roadside assistance service company AA Plc were down 4.1% at 46.24 pence
Britain's AA <AAAA.L> said on Wednesday extreme weather had raised its costs and hit first-half core profit, hindering the roadside recovery and insurance group's strategic revamp.
British roadside recovery group and insurer AA Plc reported a 16.6 percent fall in first-half core profit, hurt by a rise in costs after it had to service more cars that broke down this year during the long icy winter.
* WOODFORD INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT CUTS STAKE IN AA TO 13.88 PERCENT FROM 14.86 PERCENT - FILING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Carolyn Cohn)
Bob Mackenzie, who was fired as AA's <AAAA.L> executive chairman for gross misconduct, received no bonus for last year, the British roadside recovery and insurance company said in its annual report on Friday.
* CHAIRMAN BOB MACKENZIE RECEIVED NO ANNUAL BONUS FOR 2018, ANNUAL REPORT SHOWS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Simon Jessop)
Cleveland Square, an investment vehicle rule by private equity investor Gary Klesch, has raised its stake in British roadside recovery group and insurer AA <AAAA.L>, a regulatory filing showed on Friday.
* UK COMPREHENSIVE MOTOR INSURANCE PREMIUM FALLS 2 PERCENT IN Q1 2018 FROM Q4 2017, TO 661 POUNDS -AA BRITISH INSURANCE PREMIUM INDEX Further company coverage: (Reporting By Carolyn Cohn)
Sometimes the old-fashioned methods work best and that proved true this week in the high-stakes world of hedge fund trading.
British roadside recovery group and insurer AA <AAAA.L> said its performance this year had been positive, sending its shares more than 6 percent higher after core annual profit fell but met expectations.
* CFO MARTIN CLARKE SAYS ~HAS NOT HAD ANY "SUBSTANTIVE" APPROACH FOR THE FIRM Further company coverage: (Reporting By Carolyn Cohn)
* WOODFORD INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT RAISES STAKE IN AA PLC TO 15.03 PERCENT FROM 14.21 PERCENT PREVIOUSLY- FILING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Ten hedge funds betting on a fall in AA <AAAA.L> shares are set to reap collective paper profits of more than 16 million pounds after its stock dropped by up to 30 percent.
* 10 hedge funds had large "shorts" at Feb 19 - FCA data (Adds hedge fund short positions, further CEO comment, updates shares)
* INNOVATE AND GROW ROADSIDE AND ACCELERATE GROWTH OF INSURANCE WITH COMBINED INCREMENTAL INVESTMENT OF £45M OF OPEX AND CAPEX IN FY19
* WE EXPECT TO DELIVER TRADING EBITDA IN LINE WITH GUIDANCE OF BETWEEN £390M AND £395M AS PROVIDED IN SEPTEMBER 2017
* IT HAS AGREED TO SELL AA'S HOME EMERGENCY SERVICES POLICY BOOK TO HOMESERVE
* THE AVERAGE QUOTE FOR A COMBINED BUILDINGS AND CONTENTS POLICY HAS RISEN BY 1.2 PERCENT TO £159.69 OVER QUARTER ENDING 30 SEPT- AA
* parvus asset management europe limited raises stake in co to 23.8 percent from 21.14 percent sept 29 - filings Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Carolyn Cohn)
* PARVUS ASSET MANAGEMENT EUROPE LIMITED RAISES STAKE IN CO TO 21.14 PERCENT FROM 19.35 PERCENT- FILING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.