52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Aurora Cannabis Provides Key Updates On Business Transformation Plan
Aurora Cannabis Announces Retirement Of Co-Founder And President Steve Dobler
Aurora Cannabis To Acquire Reliva
Aurora Cannabis Inc is a Canada-based medical cannabis company. The Company’s principal strategic business lines are focused on the production, distribution and sale of cannabis in Canada and internationally. The Company is focused on offering its cannabis products to global medical cannabis market, consumer use cannabis market and global hemp-derived cannabidiol (CBD) markets. The Company offers varieties of cannabis infused products under various brands that includes Aurora, Aurora Drift, San Rafael '71, Daily Special, AltaVie, MedReleaf, CanniMed, Whistler and ROAR Sports. Its products portfolio includes dried cannabis, cannabis oil, soft-gels, oral dissolve strips, edibles, vaporizers and cannabis infused chocolates.
Biotechnology & Drugs
500-10355 Jasper Ave NW
Executive Chairman of the Board, Interim Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operational Officer
Chief Human Resource Officer
Senior Vice President - Global Government Relations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* AURORA CANNABIS ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT OF TERRY BOOTH FROM BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Aurora Cannabis <ACB.TO> <ACB.N> on Tuesday announced a new round of staff reductions and plans to shut five facilities over the next two quarters, as the COVID-19 pandemic pummels the cash-crunched cannabis industry.
Aurora Cannabis said on Tuesday it will lay off a big part of its workforce and plans to shut five facilities over the next two quarters, as the cash-crunched cannabis industry finds itself scrambling to cut costs amid the coronavirus pandemic.
* AURORA CANNABIS PROVIDES KEY UPDATES ON BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION PLAN
* AURORA CANNABIS ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT OF CO-FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT STEVE DOBLER
* ALCANNA INC. ANNOUNCES $27.6 MILLION SECONDARY BOUGHT DEAL OFFERING BY AURORA CANNABIS INC.
* AURORA CANNABIS TO STRATEGICALLY ENTER THE UNITED STATES WITH ACQUISITION OF RELIVA, LLC A MARKET LEADING MASS RETAIL CBD PLATFORM
Aurora Cannabis Inc <ACB.TO> <ACB.N> posted a smaller loss compared with the prior quarter as customers in the United States and Canada stockpiled cannabis ahead of lockdowns, sending its U.S.-listed shares up 13% after the bell on Thursday.
* AURORA CANNABIS ANNOUNCES FISCAL THIRD QUARTER 2020 RESULTS & OPERATIONAL RESET UPDATE
Canadian pot producer Aurora Cannabis Inc said on Thursday it sold more kilograms of cannabis for both adult-use as well as to medical marijuana markets, boosting quarterly revenue by 16% from a year earlier.
* AURORA CANNABIS CONFIRMS SHARE CONSOLIDATION EFFECTIVE DATE
Aurora Cannabis Inc's <ACB.TO> <ACB.N> U.S.-listed shares fell nearly 14% in morning trade on Monday after the Canadian pot producer renewed an at-the-market offering under which it can raise as much as $350 million in equity capital.
* AURORA CANNABIS PROVIDES UPDATE ON INITIATIVES TO STRENGTHEN LIQUIDITY, BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION PLAN AND COVID-19 OPERATIONAL RESPONSE
* AURORA CANNABIS ANNOUNCES SHARE SALE BY FOUNDER TERRY BOOTH
* CANNABIS NET REVENUE OF $63.2 MILLION, EXCLUDING PROVISIONS, IN Q2 2020 COMPARED TO $70.8 MILLION IN Q1 2020
Investors are bracing for more job cuts and writedowns at Canadian cannabis producers before the industry stabilizes and becomes profitable, after two of the biggest weed companies, Aurora Cannabis <ACB.TO> and Tilray <TLRY.O> announced cost reductions this week.
U.S.-listed shares of Aurora Cannabis <ACB.TO> slumped nearly 18% on Friday after the pot producer issued a bleak outlook and said it plans to book up to C$1 billion ($751.15 million) in charges, as it struggles with high costs and a slow roll out of retail stores in Canada.
Aurora Cannabis said Chief Executive Terry Booth will retire and Executive Chairman Michael Singer become interim CEO as the beleaguered marijuana producer announced C$1 billion ($752.79 million) in impairment charges on Thursday.
* AURORA CANNABIS ANNOUNCES CEO RETIREMENT AND SUCCESSION, BOARD OF DIRECTORS EXPANSION, AND BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION PLAN
* AURORA CANNABIS INC - APPOINTED TWO NEW INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS, LANCE FRIEDMANN AND MICHAEL DETLEFSEN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.