52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Arch Capital Group Sees Q3 2019 Pre-Tax Catastrophe Losses Of About $65 Mln-$75 Mln
Arch Capital Group To Buy Barbican Group Holdings
Arch Capital Group Ltd Reports Q2 2019 Results
Arch Capital Group Ltd. provides insurance, reinsurance and mortgage insurance. The Company provides a range of property, casualty and mortgage insurance and reinsurance lines. The Company operates in five segments: insurance, reinsurance, mortgage, other and corporate. The insurance segment's product lines include construction and national accounts; excess and surplus casualty; lenders products; professional lines; programs; property, energy, marine and aviation; travel, accident and health, and other. The reinsurance segment's product lines include casualty; marine and aviation; other specialty; property catastrophe; property excluding property catastrophe, and other. The mortgage segment includes the results of Arch Mortgage Insurance Company and Arch Mortgage Insurance Designated Activity Company, which are providers of mortgage insurance products and services to the United States and European markets. The other segment includes the results of Watford Holdings Ltd.
Insurance (Prop. & Casualty)
Waterloo House, 100 Pitts Bay Road
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
Dennis R. Brand
Chairman, Worldwide Services at Arch Capital Services Inc.
Chief Executive Officer - Global Mortgage Group
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Arch Worldwide Insurance Group and Chief Underwriting Officer for the Property & Casualty Group
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.55 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD SAYS CHAIRMAN CONSTANTINE IORDANOU'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12.8 MILLION VERSUS $12.2 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. ANNOUNCES PRICING OF SECONDARY PUBLIC OFFERING OF 5,674,200 COMMON SHARES
* ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. ANNOUNCES SECONDARY PUBLIC OFFERING OF 5,674,200 COMMON SHARES
* ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. REPORTS 2017 FOURTH QUARTER RESULTS
* BOOK VALUE PER COMMON SHARE OF $60.91 AT DECEMBER 31, 2017
* ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD ANNOUNCES UPDATED CATASTROPHE LOSS ESTIMATES AND OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO OPERATIONS
* SEVEN STARS CLOUD GROUP INC SAYS ON DEC 7, CO ENTERED INTO A SECURITIES PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH TIGER SPORTS MEDIA LIMITED - SEC FILING
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, December 05 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has rated the re-opening of Arch Capital Group Ltd.'s (ACGL) 5.45% series F non-cumulative perpetual preferred shares 'BBB'. The $100 million of series F preferred shares...
* ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. ANNOUNCES PUBLIC OFFERING OF DEPOSITARY SHARES REPRESENTING SERIES F PREFERRED SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Arch Capital Group-on Nov 2 Kewsong Lee, notified his resignation to board effective immediately after his promotion to co-CEO at Carlyle Group Lp Source text (http://bit.ly/2Ai9JZJ) Further company coverage:
* Arch Capital Group Ltd - its mortgage insurance business obtained $368 million of indemnity reinsurance From Bellemeade Re 2017-1 Ltd
* Q3 earnings per share view $-0.61 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Arch Capital Group Ltd. Announces preliminary catastrophe loss estimates
* Arch Capital Group - Pursuant to service agreement dated Sept 21, from March 2, 2018 Constantine Iordanou to move from CEO of Arch Capital Group Ltd.
* Arch capital group ltd. Announces $200 million public offering of depositary shares representing series F preferred shares
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, August 14 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB' rating to Arch Capital Group Ltd.'s (ACGL) issue of non-cumulative perpetual preferred shares, series F. A full list of Fitch's existing ratings on ACGL...
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.20 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, July 26 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has removed from Rating Watch Negative and affirmed the following Arch Capital Group Ltd. (ACGL) ratings: --Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A-'; --Senior unsecured...
* Arch Capital Group Ltd announces closing of acquisition of AIG United Guaranty Insurance (Asia) Limited Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.