52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Acorda Posts Q2 Loss Per Share Of $0.58
Acorda Therapeutics Reports Q1 Non-GAAP Loss Per Share Of $0.56
Acorda Therapeutics Reports Q4 Adj. EPS Of $0.45
Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on developing therapies that restore function and improve the lives of people with neurological disorders. As of December 31, 2016, the Company marketed three United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved therapies, including Ampyra (dalfampridine) Extended Release Tablets, 10 milligram (mg), a treatment to improve walking in patients with multiple sclerosis (MS). The Company also markets Zanaflex Capsules and tablets, FDA-approved as short-acting drugs for the management of spasticity, and Qutenza, an FDA-approved dermal patch for the management of neuropathic pain associated with post-herpetic neuralgia, also known as post-shingles pain. The Company has a pipeline of neurological therapies addressing a range of disorders, including Parkinson's disease, migraine and MS. The Company's product candidate, CVT-301, is a self-administered inhaled formulation of levodopa.
Biotechnology & Drugs
420 Saw Mill River Rd
President,Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Business Operations, Principal Accounting Officer
Jane G. Wasman
President - International, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
Chief Medical Officer and Head of R&D
Lauren M. Sabella
Chief Commercial Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A U.S. appeals court on Monday invalidated Acorda Therapeutics Inc patents covering its multiple sclerosis drug Ampyra, opening the door to generic competition for the company's flagship product.
A U.S. appeals court on Wednesday denied a request by Acorda Therapeutics Inc for a temporary court order blocking generic drug companies from launching lower-cost versions of its multiple sclerosis drug Ampyra.
* ACORDA PROVIDES FINANCIAL AND PIPELINE UPDATE FOR FIRST QUARTER 2018
* AXSOME THERAPEUTICS APPOINTS NICK PIZZIE, CPA, MBA, AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* ABEONA THERAPEUTICS APPOINTS CARSTEN THIEL, PH.D., AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
* ACORDA FILES MARKETING AUTHORIZATION APPLICATION FOR INBRIJA™ (LEVODOPA INHALATION POWDER)
* LEAP THERAPEUTICS PROVIDES DKN-01 PROGRAM UPDATE AND ANNOUNCES SCIENTIFIC PRESENTATIONS AT AACR ANNUAL MEETING
* ACORDA THERAPEUTICS INC - UNDER TERMS, AFTER 2018 ANNUAL MEETING AND UNTIL JAN 1, 2019, SCOPIA IS ENTITLED TO APPOINT 2 DIRECTORS TO CO'S BOARD
* ACORDA ANNOUNCES FDA ACCEPTANCE OF NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR INBRIJA™ (LEVODOPA INHALATION POWDER)
* AMPYRA NET REVENUE IS EXPECTED TO BE $330 MILLION TO $350 MILLION IN 2018
Acorda Therapeutics <ACOR.O> is exploring a sale of the company, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
* ACORDA THERAPEUTICS IS EXPLORING A POTENTIAL SALE - WSJ, CITING SOURCES Source text - http://on.wsj.com/2Ay49BA Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* ACORDA RESUBMITS NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR INBRIJA™ (CVT-301, LEVODOPA INHALATION POWDER)
* Last week company reported five deaths in tozadenant studies
Acorda Therapeutics Inc said on Monday it would terminate developing its drug to treat Parkinson's disease, a week after the drugmaker reported five deaths in key studies testing the treatment.
* Acorda announces royalty monetization transactions for $53 million
Acorda Therapeutics Inc said five people died in trials for its Parkinson's disease drug, the latest in a series of setbacks for the drugmaker, sending its shares down 38 percent.
* Identified cases of agranulocytosis, possibly drug-related, in some cases associated with sepsis and death
Acorda Therapeutics Inc said on Wednesday it has halted enroling patients in a late-stage trial testing its drug to treat Parkinson's disease, after reports of cases related to neutropenia, sepsis and death.
* Q3 revenue $141.1 million versus I/B/E/S view $150.6 million
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.