52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
AcelRx Announces Year-End 2019 Metrics And Provides Corporate Updates
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Reports Third Quarter Results
Acelrx Pharma Reports Q2 Loss Per Share Of $0.16
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of acute pain. Its lead product candidates include DSUVIA (known as DZUVEO in Europe) and Zalviso. Its DSUVIA is indicated for use in adults in a certified medically supervised healthcare setting, such as hospitals, surgical centers, and emergency departments, for the management of acute pain. DSUVIA is designed to provide rapid analgesia via a non-invasive route and to eliminate dosing errors associated with IV administration. Its Zalviso is a sufentanil sublingual tablet system intended for the management of moderate-to-severe acute pain in hospitalized adult patients. Zalviso consists of a pre-filled cartridge of 40 sufentanil sublingual tablets, 15 microgram (McG), delivered by the Zalviso System, a needle-free, handheld, patient-administered, pain management system.
351 Galveston Dr
Independent Chairman of the Board
Vincent J. Angotti
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Pamela P. Palmer
Co-Founder, Director, Chief Medical Officer
Raffi M. Asadorian
Chief Financial Officer
Badri N. Dasu
Chief Engineering Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc's opioid-based treatment for pain to be used under strict medical supervision, with the agency's chief highlighting reasons for the approval in a rare move.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc's opioid-based pain treatment, a fast-acting pill.
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc's shares surged 30 percent on Wednesday after U.S. Food and Administration staff said the company's opioid treatment was safe and effective, bringing it one step closer to a marketing approval.
* ACELRX PHARMACEUTICALS INC - DSUVIA PDUFA DATE SET FOR NOVEMBER 3, 2018
* THREE ARCH'S SHARES OF ACELRX COMMON STOCK ACQUIRED IN A PRIVATE TRANSACTION LED BY LEERINK REVELATION PARTNERS AND INDUSTRY VENTURES
* ACELRX PHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* ACELRX PHARMACEUTICALS INC - EXPECTS A SIX-MONTH REVIEW BY FDA WITH A PROJECTED PDUFA DATE IN Q4 2018
* ACELRX RECEIVES POSITIVE CHMP OPINION FOR DZUVEO™ FOR MANAGEMENT OF ACUTE MODERATE TO SEVERE PAIN IN MEDICALLY MONITORED SETTINGS
* ACELRX ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF THE HUMAN FACTORS STUDY FOR DSUVIA AND CONFIRMS PLANS TO RESUBMIT NDA IN Q2 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* ACELRX PHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* ACELRX ANNOUNCES RECEIPT OF TYPE A FDA MEETING MINUTES AND PLANS TO RESUBMIT THE DSUVIA NEW DRUG APPLICATION IN Q2 2018
* Acelrx pharmaceuticals reports third quarter 2017 financial results
Shares of AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc plunged more than 60 percent on Thursday after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration declined to approve its opioid painkiller Dsuvia.
* AcelRx Pharmaceuticals receives Complete Response Letter from the FDA for Dsuvia™ NDA
U.S. health regulators did not approve AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc's drug Dsuvia in its present form for the management of acute pain in trauma and ambulatory settings, the company said on Thursday.
* Acelrx Pharmaceuticals - on August 22, co entered second amendment to manufacturing services deal effective as of august 4, 2017, with Patheon Pharma
* Acelrx Pharmaceuticals reports second quarter 2017 financial results and provides corporate update
* Acelrx Pharmaceuticals reports successful outcome of zalviso phase 3 IAP312 study on device functionality
* Acelrx Pharmaceuticals appoints Raffi Asadorian as chief financial officer
* U.S. FDA notified co that it no longer plans to hold an advisory committee meeting in connection with its review of NDA for Dsuvia
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.