52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Acelrx Pharma Reports Q2 Loss Per Share Of $0.16
Acelrx Added To The Russell 2000® And 3000® Indexes
Acelrx Pharma Inc Says May Offer And Sell Shares Of Common Stock Of Up To $46.6 Mln
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of moderate-to-severe acute pain. The Company operates through the segment, which includes development and commercialization of product candidates for the treatment of pain. Its lead product candidates include ARX-04, Zalviso, which utilize sublingual sufentanil, delivered through a non-invasive route of administration, and ARX-03. ARX-04 is meant for the treatment of moderate-to-severe acute pain to be administered by a healthcare professional to a patient in medically supervised settings. Zalviso is meant for the management of moderate-to-severe acute pain in hospitalized adult patients. ARX-03 provides mild sedation, anxiety reduction and pain relief for patients undergoing painful procedures in a physician's office. It also includes ARX-02, which is meant for the treatment of patients who suffer from breakthrough pain (BTP) due to cancer.
Biotechnology & Drugs
351 Galveston Dr
Independent Chairman of the Board
Vincent J. Angotti
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Pamela P. Palmer
Co-Founder, Director, Chief Medical Officer
Raffi M. Asadorian
Chief Financial Officer
Badri N. Dasu
Chief Engineering Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc's opioid-based treatment for pain to be used under strict medical supervision, with the agency's chief highlighting reasons for the approval in a rare move.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc's opioid-based pain treatment, a fast-acting pill.
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc's shares surged 30 percent on Wednesday after U.S. Food and Administration staff said the company's opioid treatment was safe and effective, bringing it one step closer to a marketing approval.
* ACELRX PHARMACEUTICALS INC - DSUVIA PDUFA DATE SET FOR NOVEMBER 3, 2018
* THREE ARCH'S SHARES OF ACELRX COMMON STOCK ACQUIRED IN A PRIVATE TRANSACTION LED BY LEERINK REVELATION PARTNERS AND INDUSTRY VENTURES
* ACELRX PHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* ACELRX PHARMACEUTICALS INC - EXPECTS A SIX-MONTH REVIEW BY FDA WITH A PROJECTED PDUFA DATE IN Q4 2018
* ACELRX RECEIVES POSITIVE CHMP OPINION FOR DZUVEO™ FOR MANAGEMENT OF ACUTE MODERATE TO SEVERE PAIN IN MEDICALLY MONITORED SETTINGS
* ACELRX ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF THE HUMAN FACTORS STUDY FOR DSUVIA AND CONFIRMS PLANS TO RESUBMIT NDA IN Q2 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* ACELRX PHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* ACELRX ANNOUNCES RECEIPT OF TYPE A FDA MEETING MINUTES AND PLANS TO RESUBMIT THE DSUVIA NEW DRUG APPLICATION IN Q2 2018
* Acelrx pharmaceuticals reports third quarter 2017 financial results
Shares of AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc plunged more than 60 percent on Thursday after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration declined to approve its opioid painkiller Dsuvia.
* AcelRx Pharmaceuticals receives Complete Response Letter from the FDA for Dsuvia™ NDA
U.S. health regulators did not approve AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc's drug Dsuvia in its present form for the management of acute pain in trauma and ambulatory settings, the company said on Thursday.
* Acelrx Pharmaceuticals - on August 22, co entered second amendment to manufacturing services deal effective as of august 4, 2017, with Patheon Pharma
* Acelrx Pharmaceuticals reports second quarter 2017 financial results and provides corporate update
* Acelrx Pharmaceuticals reports successful outcome of zalviso phase 3 IAP312 study on device functionality
* Acelrx Pharmaceuticals appoints Raffi Asadorian as chief financial officer
* U.S. FDA notified co that it no longer plans to hold an advisory committee meeting in connection with its review of NDA for Dsuvia
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.