52 Week Range
As of on the Virt-X ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Adecco Announces Completion Of Divestment Of Soliant Health
Adecco CEO sees no worsening Of trend after revenues fall 4% at start of Q4
Adecco Sells Soliant Health For $612 Mln To Olympus Partners
Adecco Group AG, formerly Adecco S.A., provides human resource (HR) services. The Company's services include temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, career transition. It operates through two business lines: Staffing and Solutions. The Staffing business line includes General Staffing, which includes Office and Industrial, and Professional Staffing, which includes Information Technology, Engineering and Technical, Finance and Legal, and Medical and Science. The Solutions business line includes Business Process Outsourcing, which includes Managed Service Programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing and Vendor Management System, and Career Transition and Talent Development, which includes outplacement, career development, change management solutions, training and consulting. Its segments include France, North America, UK & Ireland, Germany & Austria, Japan, Italy, Benelux, Nordics, Iberia, Australia & New Zealand, Switzerland, Emerging Markets and Lee Hecht Harrison.
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Kathleen P. Taylor
Non-Executive Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Hans Ploos van Amstel
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Chief Human Resource Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Swiss staffing firm Adecco Group <ADEN.S> on Friday said Pearson Plc's <PSON.L> Coram Williams would take over as chief financial officer from mid-2020.
Switzerland's Adecco Group on Friday said Coram Williams would take over as the temporary staffing company's next chief financial officer from mid-2020, following in the footsteps of Hans Ploos van Amstel.
* COMPLETED DIVESTMENT OF ITS US HEALTHCARE STAFFING BUSINESS, SOLIANT HEALTH, TO OLYMPUS PARTNERS FOR A CASH CONSIDERATION OF USD 612 MILLION
Uncertainty caused by the U.S.-China trade war, a weakening automotive sector and Britain's exit from the European Union has caused companies to cut spending on hiring staff, Adecco Group <ADEN.S> said, as it reported a drop in third-quarter revenue.
* ADECCO CEO TELLS REUTERS - REVENUE IN SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER FELL 4%; SEES NO WORSENING OF TREND
The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.2% higher at 10,357 points on Tuesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Adecco Group said "challenging market conditions in Europe and the U.S." were weighing on the temporary staffing company's results as it reported a 2% drop in third-quarter revenue.
* SALE IS PART OF ADECCO GROUP'S STRATEGY TO CONCENTRATE ON GLOBALLY SCALABLE BRANDS AND DIGITAL SOLUTIONS
Britain's messy and prolonged divorce from the European Union is weighing on hiring sentiment in the country due to uncertainty about whether it will leave the bloc with a deal, temporary staffing company Adecco Group <ADEN.S> said on Thursday.
Britain's prolonged and messy departure from the European Union is hurting hiring sentiment among the country's employers, the chief executive of staffing company Adecco Group <ADEN.S> told Reuters on Thursday.
Adecco Group reported its revenues falling by 3% during its second quarter as the staffing company said hiring slowed in Europe's automotive and manufacturing sector.
* HAS CANCELLED 3,231,750 SHARES ACQUIRED UNTIL 8 FEBRUARY 2019 UNDER THE SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAM COMPLETED IN MARCH 2019
* ADECCO GROUP SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES TENDER OFFER ON EXISTING NOTES
Adecco Group Chief Executive Alain Dehaze expects ongoing problems in the automotive sector to dampen demand for temporary workers in Germany while the staffing company is struggling to find enough qualified staff in the United States.
Adecco Group reported a 1 percent decline in revenues during the first three months of the year, the temporary staffing company said on Tuesday, as the European economy limped into the second quarter and the U.S.-China trade war looked set to escalate.
* ADECCO GROUP SUCCESSFULLY ISSUED JPY 7 BILLION (APPROXIMATELY EUR 56 MILLION) OF 1.14% GUARANTEED NOTES DUE 12 APRIL 2039 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Berlin Speed Desk)
* ADECCO GROUP COMPLETES SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAMME OF EUR 150 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Berlin Speed Desk)
* CFO SAYS IT BECOMES MORE DIFFICULT TO IMPROVE MARGINS IN MORE CHALLENGING GROWTH ENVIRONMENT Further company coverage: (Reporting by Silke Koltrowitz)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.