52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Analog Devices Voluntarily Withdrew Pre-Merger Notification Relating To Proposed Acquisition Of Maxim Integrated Products
Analog Devices Sees Q4 2020 Revenue Of $1.44 Bln
Analog Devices Says Acquires HDMI Business From Invecas
Analog Devices, Inc. (Analog Devices) designs, manufactures and markets a portfolio of solutions that leverage high-performance analog, mixed-signal and digital signal processing technology, including integrated circuits (ICs), algorithms, software and subsystems. Its products include Analog Products, Converters, Amplifiers/Radio Frequency, Other Analog, Power Management and Reference, and Digital Signal Processing Products. The Company is a supplier of data converter products. The Company is a supplier of high-performance amplifiers. Its analog product line also includes products of high performance radio frequency (RF) ICs. The Company's DSPs are used for high-speed numeric calculations. The Company offers its products for applications in various end markets, such as industrial, automotive, consumer and communications. The Company operates in the United States, Rest of North/South America, Europe, Japan and China.
1 Technology Way
Chairman of the Board, Founder
Vincent T Roche
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President - Finance
Senior Vice President, Worldwide Sales and Digital Marketing
Senior Vice President - Industrial and Consumer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Semiconductor maker Analog Devices Inc <ADI.O> said on Monday it would buy rival Maxim Integrated Products Inc <MXIM.O> for about $21 billion in the largest U.S. deal this year, aimed at boosting its market share in automotive and 5G chipmaking.
U.S. semiconductor maker Analog Devices Inc said on Monday it offered to buy Maxim Integrated Products Inc, an industry peer, for $20.91 billion in an all-stock deal.
U.S. semiconductor maker Analog Devices Inc <ADI.O> is in advanced talks to acquire Maxim Integrated Products Inc <MXIM.O>, an industry peer that has a market capitalization of $17.1 billion (13.5 billion pounds), people familiar with the matter said on Sunday.
Chipmaker Analog Devices Inc <ADI.O> on Wednesday forecast sales for the current quarter above Wall Street's expectations, driven by sales of chips for 5G networking equipment, robotic upgrades for factories and medical devices.
Analog Devices Inc <ADI.O> forecast second-quarter revenue below analysts' estimates on Wednesday, as the U.S. chipmaker braced for a $70 million hit related to the coronavirus outbreak.
Analog Devices Inc forecast second-quarter revenue below analysts' estimates on Wednesday, as the U.S. chipmaker braced for a $70 million hit related to the coronavirus outbreak.
Australia's prudential regulator on Tuesday launched a review of the capital treatment of authorized deposit-taking institutions' (ADI) investments in their banking and insurance units.
Generation Investment Management, the London-based firm that former Vice President Al Gore co-founded and chairs, bought Applied Materials Inc and Nutanix Inc stocks in the second quarter, while cutting its stake in Analog Devices Inc in half, Barron's reported on Sunday.
U.S. chipmaker Analog Devices Inc said on Tuesday it had partnered with Baidu Inc to advance development of the Chinese search engine giant's autonomous driving technologies.
* AGREEMENT COVERS USE OF ADI'S PRODUCTS AND SUPPORT CAPABILITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* ANALOG DEVICES ANNOUNCES OFFERING AND PRICING OF SENIOR NOTES
* ANALOG DEVICES REPORTS YEAR-OVER-YEAR REVENUE GROWTH AT THE HIGH-END OF GUIDANCE, STRONG PROFIT CONVERSION, AND SUBSTANTIAL DEBT REDUCTION IN FIRST QUARTER 2018 EARNINGS
* ANALOG DEVICES ANNOUNCES 7 PERCENT INCREASE IN QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND TO $0.48 PER SHARE; REPRESENTS ANNUAL DIVIDEND OF $1.92 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANALOG DEVICES - PLANS TO CONSOLIDATE CERTAIN WAFER AND TEST FACILITY OPERATIONS ACQUIRED AS PART OF ACQUISITION OF LINEAR TECHNOLOGY
* ANALOG DEVICES SAYS CEO VINCENT ROCHE'S TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR 2017 WAS $10.5 MILLION VERSUS $7.2 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2DQljzY) Further company coverage:
Chipmaker Analog Devices Inc on Tuesday reported a quarterly profit that beat analysts' estimates, led by demand from industrial, autonomous cars and connected devices market.
* Analog Devices reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2017 results
* Analog Devices establishes strategic relationship with China Mobile IoT
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.